𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬?

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I softly caressed Dayvon face as he slept peacefully on my chest

I softly caressed Dayvon face as he slept peacefully on my chest. Street nigga to them, big ass baby to me. I continued scrolling on tiktok giving him little kisses here and there.

" Ariana turn that shit off." Dayvon mumbled with a attitude. I silently laughed at his same ole grumpiness in the morning. I kissed his forehead before heading into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

I began making breakfast while cleaning the miniature kitchen. After sleeping on it I decided to stay at Dayvon's house until I got back on my feet.

Part of me was hoping for my family back. But thinking realistically sex didn't mean shit to a man. And the words he said out of anger was still how he felt.

" That dick was good won't it? Got you up early smiling and cooking." Dayvon spoke in my ear from behind. A smile spread across my face before I turned around to face his handsome self.

" It was some slight, I done had better." He smacked his lips making me shrug my shoulders playfully. Rylie number two was about to be in the making.

" Yo ass a lie on King David. I'ma play the video for you later, you was creaming all over my shit. Ima have to give you a number one pussy reward." My eyes widened at his vulgar words. He had no filter at all.

" Dayvon bye, get out the kitchen talking like that." His phone began ringing and my eyes landed on it quickly. I saw Missharon name on the contact display.

" You gone take that?" I questioned while attending back to my food. I knew him and her cutting ties so quickly was a lie. A lie that was surely enough to have me folded like a pretzel last night.

" Ma I want my family back. I want us under one roof. No more lies, secrets, just us and a fresh start. My lil folks don't need to be house hopping and shit-

" Like I said, you gone take that?" He rolled his eyes before walking off onto the balcony to take the call. I plated the food before sitting on the couch to eat.

" Ma you ready go get Rylie after we eat?" Dayvon spoke while closing the sliding door.

" I have to stop by my job first-

" I thought I told you how I felt about that shit? Yo ass don't need to go back work right now, I got you and Rylie. Whatever yall need I got that."

" No, me and Rylie getting a house. In order to get the house I'm gonna work my ass off. It's time for me and baby girl to have our own. I'm not staying with you forever, just till I get on my feet." I clarified before going to throw my paper plate away. His facial expression voiced how he felt about the situation.

" Why won't you just let a nigga care for you Ariana? You deserve a break, all that shit you done been through."

" Dayvon I want my own shit. I know you not done with Missharon either." I tried dismissing the conversation while packing my bags.

" Matter fact go get the door, probably housekeeping."

" Fuck you and that housekeeper." I heard him mumble making me throw my shoe at the back of his head.

" We goo-

" DAYVON I know you fucking seen me calling and texting you. The baby need diapers and milk!" I looked around the corner to see Missharon dressed in some shorts that barely covered her bottom and a night shirt. Her stomach definitely had a pudge.

" The damn baby not even here yet. Shit probably don't even got a head, fuck is you here for?" I laughed to myself loudly to catch both of their attention.

" Bitch what the fuck is so funny? Dayvon you better get yo little hoe!" Missharon yelled trying to get in the hotel room. Dayvon was stopping her from doing so.

" Yet you the bitch trying to have a baby by him. Bitch fuck outta here coochie probably loose just like the rim of that shirt, dirty ass."

" Bitches mad they baby daddy done moved on. Ahaaaa!" Dayvon pinched his nose when she stuck her tongue out.

" How the fuck you a manager and can't manage to wash yo ass? Make it make sense." I yelled while calling the front desk. I won't fighting no pregnant female. She was the type that wanted you to put your hands on her so she could call the law.

" Asian stop, lemme holla at you right quick." Dayvon stepped out the room closing the door behind him.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃. 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

" Whatever the fuck you think going on between us, dead that shit right now. I don't want yo ass, and I hope that baby ain't mines." I pointed between me and her watching her shake her head no.

" Nah, I'm not even gone believe that. You don't even believe that shit yourself Dayvon. You know where I be, hit me later." I stared at her in confusion.

Was the bitch flat out dumb?

Nah-

I was cut off by her kissing me. I pulled back quickly, pushing her harder than expected. I heard the hotel door open.

" You so damn pathetic. Y'all dumbasses a perfect match." Ariana spoke yanking her arm away from me. I ran my hands down my face in frustration.

" I will see you in court baby daddy." Asian spoke showing me the bruise I accidentally left on her arm.

When do shit ever get better?

Hey y'all!

What y'all wanna see in the revamp?

Vote & comment! 🤍