𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃. 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

Dayvon cruised the Houston streets listening to song cry by Jay Z. His mind was racing from the baby situation, to him and Ariana, and to the ring.

He had been in contact with the jeweler at Houston's jewelry. Ariana was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, there was no doubt in his mind. He wasn't being sneaky he just wanted to keep everything on the low until he figured everything out.

After talking to Durk he realized that he was being a little selfish on his end. Ariana was the one who had to carry the baby for nine months, not him. However, Ariana was still in the wrong too.

He wondered why she felt like she couldn't come talk to him. She acted as if she was gonna have to do everything on her own.

Anything to make her feel comfortable he would do it, no questions.

Dayvon leaned against the hood of his car looking down on the city as he took a pull from his blunt. When he first arrived to Houston he stopped at this exact spot. He promised himself he would do better, he was getting too old to keep running the streets. Now he was ready to settle down and add on to his little family.

Crazy how things change ...

Even though they weren't talking at the time he came to Houston, he still wanted to make Ariana proud. Ariana was always hard on him because she saw his potential.

He leaned up from against the hood hearing his phone ring. He saw it was a call from Durk. He was hoping that everything was okay because it was two in the morning.

" Von? Yo Von you hear me?" Worry was laced in Durk's voice over the phone. Von automatically knew something was wrong, he actually could feel it in his stomach.

" Yeah man what's wrong?" Dayvon questioned putting his truck in reverse quickly. His mind raced from his Mother to his Grandma since both were getting up there.

" Ariana in the Hospital. Just come quick man, I'm sorry." Durk could hear Dayvon's truck engine roaring through the phone due to his speeding.

Turning a thirty minute drive into a 15 minute one Dayvon arrived at the hospital. Forgetting to cut the truck off Dayvon rushed into the hospital. Spotting Durk, India, Rylie, and a Doctor he immediately ran over.

" He's right there, thats her boyfriend." India spoke then the Doctor greeted Dayvon. The Doctor chose to speak to Dayvon in private, not wanting to release the news in front of the two friends and preschooler.

" Hello Dayvon, my name-

" I don't really care about that is my girl aight? Is my baby okay?" Dr.Samuel cleared his throat before pulling out his clipboard.

" Ariana experienced a Chorionic hematoma which is why she was bleeding so much. It occurred due to partial detachment of the chorion membranes from the wall of the uterus." Dayvon instantly felt bad for how he acted towards her today.

" I'm going to keep her tonight but when she goes home you must make sure she gets plenty of rest, avoid sex, and any heavy lifting. I'll go over some more things with you before she leaves. You have a soldier on your hands." Dayvon thanked the doctor before entering the hospital room.

Ariana laid in the hospital bed blinking slowly at the tv mounted to the wall. The scare really made her realize that she wanted to keep their baby. She felt selfish for even thinking about getting rid of their baby.

" Why you look so scared? I know you not who 63rd be running from." Ariana laughed a little at her joke, careful not to move her stomach too much since it was still sore. Dayvon smiled, admiring his soon to be wife strength.

Even through the pain Ariana still wanted to make others laugh.

" I'm 11 weeks, I want to keep our baby. I think this situation happened for a reason." Dayvon shook his head before walking to over run his fingers through her messy hair.

" Any decision you make I'm behind you one hundred percent. I wasn't looking at things from your point of view, I was fucked up for that. I'm sorry and I'm sorry for how I was acting at the house." Dayvon sincerely apologized. Dayvon wanted to rub her small belly so bad but refrained from doing so.

He assumed that she was sore and he didn't want to hurt her.

" I'm sorry too, I definitely should've communicated with you better. I was just scared, I still am. I just want to be the best mother I can be, considering the fact that I already failed one child-

" Ariana don't you talk like that. You're the strongest woman in my eyes and will remain that. You're an amazing mother to Rylie and I know you will be to little man too." Dayvon spoke carefully getting in the hospital bed beside Ariana. His mothers hateful words definitely got in her head.

" Thank you, and I watched your location before I fell asleep what were you doing out there?" His location showed on side the road which was weird to her.

" Thinking and smoking, when you get better I'ma take you out there. I shouldn't have left you like that." Dayvon began feeling bad all over again. He had broke the two promise to never leave the house angry. Life was too short for that.

" It's okay stop apologizing, we both were wrong. I guess this was the part where we was supposed to have some make up - you know." Dayvon laughed while shaking his head no.

" No sex for you for a while. I ain't even tell Durk and India the news, you think we should wait?" Ariana nodded her head making a mental reminder to go on Pinterest for ideas on how to reveal pregnancies.

" Get some rest mama, I love you." Dayvon kissed the top of her forehead, continuing to massage her scalp. That helped her fall asleep all the time.

He heard light snores while thanking God for his blessings, Ariana, Rylie, and the baby was all he needed.

Y'all was on Von last chapter 😭

I fixed things a little bit lol ...

Don't forget to vote & comment ! 🤍