𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚, 𝐇𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃. 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

" Yeah so basically I would be getting around 15 to 20 percent of your earnings. Trust me I'm not that type of manager." Missharon answered my question as I pulled up at the nearest Chick fil a.

Somehow them niggas could never mess a order up. Always smiling and shit.

" I got you. You want some out of here?" Durk did a good job finding this one. She gave strictly about her job and money vibes. Exactly what I needed, I didn't have time for bullshit.

" Yes please, could you get me the number one meal with a frosted lemonade? Oh, and Polynesian sauce. Thank you." She was handing me a twenty dollar bill but I stopped her.

" I got you lil folks." I gave her a quick smile then headed into the building. I ordered my food then went to the condiment stand.

" Hey! You have really nice shiny teeth and they sparkle! They are so cool!" I laughed before looking down to be met with a little girl. She looked like she could be around the age of four or five.

Lil folks kind of looked like me which I found weird...

" Thank you lil folks, they called grillz. Yo teeth better though, all shiny and shit." I watched as she smiled and went on about how her mom makes her brush them three times a day.

" Oh and you said a bad word. You have to give me a dollar." She held one hand out with the other on her hip. I couldn't help but laugh.

" Here you go lil folks." I placed a fifty dollar bill in her hand.

" Rylie!" We heard being yelled across the restaurant. I knew that voice way too well. Her calling the little girls name kept replaying over and over in my head.

" I got to go, thank you!" She hurried away I followed behind her staying a distance to see if it was who I thought it was. I looked from around the corner to see Ariana sighing in relief then hugging my daughter.

I was a lot of things but stupid damn sure won't one.

I walked out the restaurant spotting a tree I could stand by to get a good look at the exit of the restaurant.

I watched as Ariana walked out the restaurant, looking side to side before crossing the street with Rylie.

I began walking to the same 2020 Kia optima that they were approaching. I decided to let Rylie acknowledge me since I was listening to her tell her mom about seeing me.

" He's right behind you Mommy!" Rylie screamed excitedly pointing at me causing Ariana to turn around slowly.

I had so many mixed emotions, I didn't know if I wanted to kill her or genuinely hug her.

" Mommy I got this feeling like I was like safe around him. And he kind of looks like me! Oh and he have shiny tee-

" Rylie baby please be quiet and get in the car."

" She's just excited to see her father that I bet she didn't know she had." I finally spoke through gritted teeth. I watched as she buckled Rylie in before closing the door.

" Dayvon don't even try to pull that shit. You told me you wanted absolutely nothing to do with me. I granted your wishes and made sure I stayed out of your way." I bitterly laughed as she tried to play victim as always. Some things just never change.

" Till this day you still could stay the fuck out of my way Ariana. But keeping my daughter away from me? For how many fucking years?"

" Dayvon plea-

" How many fucking years Ariana?" I got a little louder this time, feeling myself grow angrier by the minute.

" 4 Dayvon. She's not even yours-

" Bitch you sound bout dumb as you look. See me in court or let me get her this weekend." I had no problem fighting to see my daughter if Ariana wanted to play that game with me. This was about Rylie not nothing or nobody else.

" Dayvon she doesn't know you that well to go with you like that." I watched as tears streamed down her cheeks. Even till this day I hated to see her cry.

" Ariana, now who's fault is that? You got two options, ball in yo court." I took one last look at her before walking off to my car.

" Wheres the food?" Missharon asked as I starred straight at the steering wheel. I felt my cheeks get wet, I was happy but I was also mad.

" Dayvon whats wrong? What happen in there?" Missharon placed her hand under my chin positioning my face to look at her.

" I have a daughter." I announced crying tears of joy. She leaned over the center console placing her arms around me to console me.

I have a daughter...

Ion feel like getting messy yet ...
Opinion on Missharon?
Don't forget to vote & comment. 💕