𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃. 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭
Five Months Later

" Nah gang, that was just dumb as fuck for you to do

" Nah gang, that was just dumb as fuck for you to do. Why would you take her hair down knowing her Momma just did it? You still on that dumbass petty shit." I pinched the bridge of my nose as I waited for a response from Misharron.

Me and Ariana had literally just got back on good terms. I knew I wasn't gonna hear the end of this.

" Dayvon the shit was ugly anyways, she can't even part. You always give a fuck about what she got to say. Man the fuck up or some." She pushed my chest before waddling back into the living room. I shook my head as I looked at her bbl.

It was a 50/50 chance that the baby was mines, so I didn't want her out here on the streets. Ariana had moved out three months ago. Soon as her house was ready she left.

" Ry come hea, lemme try to do some to your head." I grabbed some cream stuff Ariana had left here. It was called mielle moisturizing milk.

I put some in my hands before rubbing them together and distributing it all throughout her hair.

" Daddy ouch! You're brushing my forehead!" I smacked my lips before grabbing a scrunchie.

" Yo ass so soft lil folks, hold still." I laughed before fluffing out her ponytail. It looked good enough to me. As soon as I let her walk out the bathroom the doorbell rang.

" Wassup lil folks, you good?" I asked as soon as I opened the door. Ariana looked drained, I told her to slow down on working every single day.

Folks acted like she couldn't come to me if she needed anything. I loved that she was on her grind though.

" I'm straight, baby girl ready?" Just as she said that Rylie came running from downstairs. Like I don't tell her ass stop running on the stairs.

" Lil folks what I tell yo ass about running on the stairs? Gone buss yo ass one da-

" I could have sworn I sent her over here with some lemonade braids. And who put that ponytail in? She herself, do ponytails better than that." Out my peripheral I could see Asian coming down the steps. Ariana laughed a little before looking at me.

" You let her touch my daughter hair? I told YOU to watch my fucking daughter not HER!" Ariana was pass heated as Asian stood in her robe laughing at the situation. Tonight was her last night here.

" Bitch so what? The shit was fucked up anyways. You claim you work all the time but yet daughter hair fucked up." Asian stuck her tongue out as I looked at her in disgust. She was too fucking old to be acting like that.

" Asian go the fuck upstairs man! Ariana I'm sorry, I'll pay to get her hair redone-

" You left them alone long enough for her to take my baby hair out. Where was you at? I told you how I felt about her being around Rylie alone in the first place and yet you still went behind my back. After I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt."

" I'm sorry Ariana, on King David that shit won't happen again." I sincerely apologized. If I asked her not to have a male around my child and she still did it I would be heated too.

" You right, no more coming over here. You can come see her after school. Call before you stop by though." She spoke while strapping Rylie in the car. Arguing was pointless because her mind was already made up.

" Ariana you can't do that-

" And why the fuck not? I gave you a chance and you fucked that shit up. Asian don't like me so just imagine how she treat my daughter alone." I bit my bottom lip as I took in her appearance.

She had on a pink scrub set with some white crocs. Her hair was in a messy bun with some hair left out on the sides.

" I like when you wear them glasses lil folks. Make you look like a lil pornstar."

" Want me tell your girl? She'd love to hear you talking like that." I smirked before pulling her arm towards me, stopping her from opening the car door.

" Nah lil folks, you my girl. You know who I want."

" I know who I want too. My nigga thats at the house waiting for me. Goodbye Dayvon."

" You better hope he got aim." I kissed her cheek before heading back into the house. This shit won't a game.

Excuse any typos im tired lol.

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤍