𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Personally I think he will get over it

"Personally I think he will get over it. You and India only want whats best for him and I can tell you was upset with how you saw him last night." Dayvon barely talked last night so I could tell something was on his mental heavy.

It was no secret that Durk was on heavy drugs. Everyone just failed to realize it was getting this bad. Percocet's, heroin, x pills, you name it he was doing it.

" That's my twin though ma, he gone feel like I went behind his back or some shit. The program for thirty days and it's not even a hour away." I nodded my head in agreement since it didn't sound bad at all. It was worth a try.

" But you are saving his life. Instead of watching him get worse you are saving him. You just want what's best for him and he will realize it sooner or later."

" You right, you right. Don't get in this store and act a fool Ariana. You said you was only coming for a few things." Dayvon reminded as we pulled up to Target. My favorite store with they high asses.

" Boy you in for a treat, I'm ready take my time and shop. You volunteered to drive so don't complain."

" What am I gone do with you?" Dayvon spoke after opening the passenger door for me. Returning a smile I shrugged my shoulders.

" I had a few things in mind last night but somebody took too long getting home. You snooze you lose." I joked while grabbing a cart. I went into the direction of women's clothes, the ladies on tiktok had been finding some good clothing finds at Target lately.

" Girl don't play with me, that pussy mines anytime of the day." My mouth formed a o feeling his hand cup fat ma. The elderly lady on the same aisle as us made a unreadable facial expression.

" Dayvon stop, people are looking. Can't take your ghetto ass nowhere." He was now admiring his grillz in the mirror that was at the end of the aisle. One thing about my man, he knew he was fine.

" Shit I'll give em a show right now. Lemme stop messing with you mama, what we looking for." He came behind me rubbing my back soothingly as I continued looking at the shorts that were on display. Five pair of shorts were in the cart already.

" Bottoms right now, I'm outgrowing all of my clothes. I have to look at some tops as well for me and Ry." Rylie was currently at school since I let her stay home yesterday.

" I hope you don't feel some type of way about gaining weight. I love this little weight on you." I grabbed my shorts heading to the dressing room. I wasn't too sure of my size at the moment so I decided to try them on before purchasing.

" Thank you baby, I love you." I waited until he walked in the dressing room so I could set my clothes on his lap.

" I love you too."

Omniscient

Dayvon stared at Ariana hungrily as she stepped out of her sandals and undressed from her black romper. Her freshly painted white toes also caught his attention.

He loved how she kept up with herself. That made him kiss, eat, lick, and suck on any and every part of her body.

The dark purple bra and panty set she wore underneath the romper made Dayvon's dick harden under his jeans.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Ariana questioned nervously as Dayvon eyed her every move with lust in his eyes. She'd be a lie to say he wasn't turning her on.

" How I'm looking at you mama? Come here." He placed the shorts on the floor beside him before slightly slouching in the leather chair in the corner.

" Like you want to eat me or something." A nervous laugh escaped Ariana's lips. Her bottom was now screaming for Dayvon's attention.

" I do, take this off and these too." He pulled at her bra strap making me her perfect, perky titties slightly bounce. Dayvon licked over his lips at the sight of her bare titties.

Growing impatient with the teasing he moved Ariana's underwear to the side and stuck his middle and index finger inside of her creamy, warm, and wet entrance.

" Aww fuck!" Her head fell back in pleasure, Dayvon quickly covering her mouth with his free hand. He sped up his pace sucking on the side of her neck.
He knew exactly where Ariana sweet spot was.

" Baby you got to be quiet, you want them hear us? You want them to hear how much of a slut you is?" Dayvon whispered into Ariana's ear feeling his finger's becoming even more coated in her cum. She began grinding against his two fingers eager for to feel his dick inside of her.

" Look at the mess you made, open up." Ariana opened her mouth allowing Dayvon to stick his two fingers inside. She closed her mouth as he slid his fingers in and out watching the cream become mixed with saliva.

Ariana got down on her knees unbuckling his amiris, pulling down his Calvin Kleins, then proceeding to put his 9 inch veiny dick into her saliva filled mouth. 

Dayvon had a pretty, long, thick, chocolate dick. Ariana sucked and licked around the tip before taking as much as she could into her mouth.

Once she reached her limit she wrapped her tiny hand around the dick that wouldn't fit into her mouth, twisting her hand and head, going down and coming up. Making sure to release some saliva since her man liked it sloppy.

" Fuck Ariana, this yo dick mama, go crazy on it." Dayvon groaned to where only the two could hear. His toes were currently scrunched up in his air forces from the pleasurable feeling.

Ariana released his dick from her mouth increasing her motion with her hand. She quickly made a twisting motion going up and down his dick with her hand. She enjoyed looking at the sex faces he was making. She enjoyed being in control.

" Bend over the fucking chair Ariana." Ariana immediately got up from her knees doing as told. She bent over the chair putting a arch in her back.

" Fuck Dayvon, fuck!" Ariana moaned out loudly in pleasure causing Dayvon to immediately cover her mouth. He quickened his pace, biting his lip at the sight. Ariana's ass was bouncing back on his dick, her milky substance covering his shaft.

" Yo pussy so good mama, i'd kill bout this shit." Dayvon spoke before his strokes started to get sloppy. Ariana spit on her hand and reached underneath of her and started playing with his balls.

Immediately after he released his load inside of her. They heard a knock on the door causing them to get quiet and look at the door.

" Hi, I was just checking the lady said her grandson heard some smacking noises coming from here." The sweet associate spoke genuinely concerned.

" Oh no I was watching a video on my phone, thanks for checking!" Ariana replied out of breath. Dayvon laughed a little after hearing the associate walk away.

" Give daddy a kiss." Dayvon roughly grabbed her up by her neck kissing her. He smiled at the sight of her messy face, pulling out his phone to take a picture.

I'm working on becoming more descriptive. Bare with me lol

Idk I like this side of Ari and Von so nomore toxicness rn.

Don't forget to vote and comment! 🤍