Jacob - Co stars Part 3

"I knew it I knew you you liked him" Mary said

" how long have you liked him for y/n" Hannah asked

" a few months" you said nervously

" a few months you never told us" peyton said

" I didn't tell u guys I wanted to be sure if I actually liked him or not I mean started to like him when we kept hanging out more off set and when we got closer, I dunno I guess I just fell for him during then and I really like him. You said whilst smiling wildly.

"You need to tell him how you feel" peyton said

" no no I can't do that, he doesn't feel the same back and if I do admit my feelings and if he doesn't feel the same back, then our friendship will be ruined because it'll be awkward ya know" you said to the girls

" I'm pretty sure he feels the same way back we see the way he looks at you y/n" Hannah said

"He doesn't look at me in any way you guys are just making this up, plus I don't wanna date my bestfriend if we break up it'll be awkward for you guys and for me, y/n kept rambling on whilst the girls just stood there until Hannah  spoke up.

" okay, you're thinking too far ahead into that relationship y/n." Hannah said

"look if u don't wanna tell him yet you don't have to just tell him,when you're ready okay" Mary said whilst smiling.

" thankyou, I will tell him just not yet I dunno if I'm ready yet" you said

We were cut off talking by when xolo and Jacob walked into the room we completely just dropped the conversation we were having because we didn't want the boys to over hear.

" oh hey guys" xolo said walking over with Jacob.

" hey" we all said

" hey y/n can I talk to u for a sec" Jacob asked, he seemed really nervous so you went to him and asked if he was okay and responded with his fine but you didn't know that was true.

whilst the girls were talking with each other Jacob and xolo were talking about Jacobs crush on y/n. xolo told him he should tell her how he feels, but Jacob was also feeling the same way as y/n he didn't want to tell her, just in case she didn't feel the same back.

Time skip.

you and Jacob were now alone in his trailer, after doing lots of training, you both got tired so you decided to go hang out in his trailer before you had to start filming.

you both were just currently just sat on his sofa just watching tv, until Jacob decided to talk.

" hey y/n I need to tell you something" Jacob said whilst sitting up nervously.
Y/n could sense he was nervous so she asked if he was okay and he responded with yes but she didn't seem so sure.

"What is it" she says sitting up a little bit.

" I urm what ever I say, I don't want it to ruin what we have between us, we're really good friends and I don't wanna ruin that, but what ever say I don't want it to change between us because if u don't feel the same back I don't want things to be awkward" Jacob started rambling until you intrupped and you were so confused but shocked by what he said.

" wait what?, what are you saying? You asked confused.

" what I'm trying to say is I like you and I have for a while now and if u don't feel the same way back then i don't want things to change, you mean to much to me."

What Jacob said shocked you, you just sat there not knowing what to do or say.

" I - forget what I said, I shouldn't have said that" Jacob said getting up ready to leave.

" sit, pls" you said quietly.

" jacob" you start talking

" no, it's okay i get, it you don't feel the same - he said mid sentence until you intrupted him.

" Jacob I do like you back, I just never told you either because I was scared that you would never feel the same way" you say smiling at him.

" well do u wanna be my girlfriend" Jacob asked grabbing your hands

" yes" you said smiling so happily at him.

you both were so happy, that you're finally together and you went and told the cast and they were all so happy that you finally admitted your feelings for each other.

A/N: sorry it's been such a long story I just wanted it all to make sense anyways what story should I write next on my cobra Kai imagines page.

Hawk
Miguel
Demetri
Robby
Johnny
Daniel