Jacob bertrand

Backstory: you and Jacob have had a thing going on for months now you always flirt with each other, when your hanging out on set or if ur hanging out with friends, you both are also love interests on the show. The whole cast knows you should be together but you both don't see that, you secretly like him and you're worried he might not like you back but who knows

YOUR POV:

you were getting ready to leave your house as you were going to meet Mary and peyton because you were going to go to set together.
As you got ready to leave you grabbed your Keys and locked your doors and left and walked to your car.

time skip

you arrived to peytons and walked in and saw Mary sat on the couch.

" hey Mary" you said.

" y/n hey" Mary said smiling.

" hey y/n, you're here we need to leave or were gonna be late, we need to stop off at Starbucks and get drinks" peyton said.

" let's goooo" you said.

you all got into the car,
and you were all listening to music and singing and shouting to all the songs whilst you and Mary were filming Instagram stories ( peyton is driving btw)

" shall we go into the drive through, or walk in and get them" peyton asked.

" Drive through" you and Mary said

peyton went through the drive through and collected the drinks and you all drove your way to set singing along to music again.

you noticed you were early and not late so you all just parked.

until Mary turns down the music

" sooo, y/n what's going on with you and Jacob" Mary asked getting her drink and passing you your drink.

" nothingggggg whyyyy" you said dragging out the letters avoiding the question

"Thankyou " you said as she passed you the drink 

" There's definitely something going on" peyton said sipping on her drink.

" there's nothing going on between us, we're just friends that's it" you said

" just friends" Mary said quietly

" what" you said confused

" you're so oblivious y/n" peyton said

" what to do u mean pey " you said confused

" anyone can see how much you like him, you laugh at all of his jokes you smile when only he's around, you sit next to him all the time, you're looking at him like he's the only person on earth" Mary said smiling.

" I agree with Mary, we all talk about how much you guys should get together" peyton said.

you sat there thinking about what they both have just said, do I like Jacob? Do I have feelings for him? I mean I feel so happy when I'm around him every time I see him my heart skips he makes me feel so special. maybe I do like him, but what if he doesn't feel the same way back? I mean we've had this thing going on for months where we constantly flirt and we're always secretly kissing that no one knows about.

" y/n hello you there" Mary asked.

" yeah, yeah sorry just zoned out thinking" you said.

" about Jacob" peyton said laughing.

" it wasn't about Jacob" you started getting nervous.

" it was shes blushing" peyton exclaimed.

" no I was just thinking, it's fine anyways we should get going into set" you said changing the subject.

PT 2 ?