Eli - You protect him

you were at school and getting your science and history books out of your locker. Your first lesson was history, as you walked down the hall to go the history room you wasn't looking where you was going and you bumped into someone really hard.

"Omg I'm so sorry" you exclaimed.

" I- it's okay, Eli started stuttering.

" oh hey Eli" you smiled

" hey y/n" Eli said shyly

Eli and y/n have known each other for years since the 3rd grade, they've spoken before from time to time but never really hung out y/n had her own friends and so did Eli. Eli and and y/n always hung out in the library studying for their history tests.

" how are you" you asked

" I'm good thankyou what about you" Eli said

" I'm good too" you said smiling.

as they both were talking what they didn't know is that kyler was walking down the hall and Eli stood there not moving, he kept looking down the hall at kyler and y/n noticed something was wrong so she asked him if he was okay and Eli didn't respond he just kept looking down the hall nervously.

" hey look ignore him, don't let him get to you" you said.

before Eli could respond kyler walked straight over to us with brucks by his side.

" well well well, look who we have here a pretty girl hanging out with the nerd, thought u were better than that y/n" kyler said

you could say u were kind of popular, but not really you had quite a lot of friends but u weren't the bitchy kind.

" wonder what your friends will think if they see u with lip" brucks said

" My friends aren't like your bitchy group of friends" y/n said

" and his name is Eli, not lip get it right" you said.

" ooo feisty" kyler said laughing

you ignored what he said and You and Eli were getting ready to leave until kyler stopped us.

" where do u think you're going" kyler said grabbing us my the arms

" to class we're gonna be late" you responded

"No you're not, the bell hasn't rung yet" kyler said

"oh look at the shit on his face" brucks said laughing.

Eli moved his hand covering his lip.

kyler went to grab Eli's face to look at his lip and before he could you grabbed kyler by the arm and twisted his arm you could hear a screech come from kyler and you kicked him into the lockers.

Kyler started groaning in pain knowing his nose was probably bleeding after hitting the lockers.

you then moved to brucks but he quickly moved away helping up kyler.

kyler and brucks stood up getting ready to leave.

but you stopped them

" you better leave Eli alone, oh and leave demetri alone too or you'll have me to deal with" you said seriously.

Kyler and brucks just scoffed and walked away.

" you didn't have to do that" Eli said

" you're my friend Eli, I'm gonna stick up for you those guys are assholes" you said.

Eli just smiled at you knowing how grateful he was for you sticking up for him.

After that whole incident in the hall, kyler and brucks left Eli alone knowing that if they hurt him they'd have you to deal with.

A/N: I dunno if I liked this chapter or not 😔

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1k reads This is insane🥺

I have other stories on this imagines book posted and I don't think many have seen it as they were drafts and they were posted after. Just letting y'all know in case you haven't read them.☺️