Hawk 3

I decided to write part 3
LONG CHAPTER

3 weeks you haven't spoken to hawk after the beach incident, you've been an absolute mess, you've been in bed and you haven't seen any of your friends, you haven't really been to karate class, because going to karate means you'll have to face hawk and that's the last thing you wanted to do.

you lay in bed for that many weeks thinking what you did wrong?, why he cheated on you, why did he have to kiss moon. I can understand tho moon is so much prettier then I am, I mean she's one of the rich girls for goodness sake, of course he'll choose her ( just letting y'all know you're all beautiful 😍🥺)

you were in your room crying into your pillow, tears stained on your face, your dad kept coming in to check on you, he also kept saying that Miguel was over but you didn't want to see anyone. when your dad found about hawk he was fuming about how much he hurt his daughter knowing full well dad had that talk with him about hurting his daughter.

today was a school day, you've also been avoiding school, because you know you'll see hawk there too, it fustrated you everywhere you went there was hawk, and you didn't want to face him not after what he did, seeing him again will bring back the memories of what he did that night and all you wanted to us forget about it and try to move on.

You thought you might aswell go to school, you can't avoid him forever, so you decided to get up and take a shower, you walked in the bathroom and looked into the mirror and saw how much of a mess you were, you had messy hair which was in a messy bun, you had baggy clothes on, and you had teared stained eyes with purple bags under your eyes.

you then finished getting ready, showered, dressed, and brushing your teeth. You then grabbed your bag and made your way into the lounge, your dad was cooking the meat he always cooks.

" hey dad" you said
" hey, you're Up" Johnny said surprised
" yeah I had too I can't avoid him or school anymore" you said whilst sitting down.

" well I'm glad you're going back" Johnny said

" me too,I could I get out of the house and get fresh air" you said

Johnny then placed your drink and food infront of you and you said thankyou and he sat with you.

" you spoken to robby" your dad asked

" no not since the other day, he kept blowing up my phone so I decided to answer" you said whilst grabbing the food off ur plate.

Once you finished eating you then grabbed your bag and kissed your dad on the cheek and left to walk to school, you had to walk today because your dad was busy at the dojo it wasn't that far of a walk anyways.

you left your house and Miguel walked out at the same time.

"Y/n, hey" Miguel said

" hi Miguel" you said

" I didn't think you'd be going to school today" Miguel said

" yeah I wasn't really planning on going but I can't avoid him or school anymore, I kinda wanna pass and go to a good college ya know" you said smiling

" yeah, well I'm glad your going back ive missed you, and I'm pretty sure everyone else has too" Miguel said

" I've missed you all too" you said quietly

" so how how are you and Sam" you said changing the subject

" she's still ignoring me, it's been weeks but I'm pretty sure she blocked me" Miguel said sad

" I'm so sorry Miguel" you said quietly

" it's okay it wasn't your fault" Miguel said

" we best get going" you said