Eli/ Hawk - drift apart part 2

HAWKS POV:

i was getting ready to leave the class too, I was just packing up my books and putting them in my bag. I then met my cobra Kai friends outside and gave them all a handshake.

" hey you ready hawk" they said

" yeah let's go" hawk said

I made my way into the lunch hall and some nerds were sat at my table to I told them to move

" move nerd this is our table" hawk said

They all moved and me and the cobra Kais sat down.

I was just talking with my buddies and playing with the football, until I looked over and saw
Y/n what was she doing back here she left years ago and now she's back? We then made eye contact and I quickly turned away. You could say I was so happy to see her back here, my heart started racing with seeing her again,she helped me through so much until she decided to leave. hawk started to overthink and thought what if she doesn't recognise me what if she doesn't like this new look. I kept thinking and thinking until my friend shouted " hawk you okay" and I replied with yes. As you were mid sentence replying to your friend you heard kyler speak up about Demetri having a dick in his hand, kyler drew a massive dick on Demetris cast, I just stood there and laughed like everyone else. Until she spoke up and was defending Demetri just like she always did when we were younger.

she then pushed kyler into a table and him and the food went flying, i just stood there a laughed at what she did, she was like this growing up, always defending others and not letting people bully others.

that's when the teacher came in having at her and she stormed off to find demetri.

I decided to follow her and see where she went
" I'll be back in a bit" I said to my friends.

I walked out the lunch hall and there she was in the hall way by Demetris locker. I stood there shocked at seeing her again, I still couldn't believe she was back, she looks different now a good different.

End of hawks pov

Y/N POV:

I was now stood at Demetris locker, he was putting his books away, whilst I found my locker and walked over to it.

" hey demetri, my lockers right over there, I'll be right back" you smiled

" okay, I best get going I have to study for a test but I'll meet you later okay" demetri said

" of course" you said

Demetri was getting ready to leave until he spoke up

" i missed you y/n, I'm glad your back" demetri smiled at you

" I'm glad I'm back too dem" you said too him and smiled big

You gave him a hug and he left to go to the library and you walked over to your locker.
until you noticed a red mow hawk down the hall, with Miguel I haven't seen Miguel since this morning it was nice to see a familiar face.

he then started walking down the hall, probs to go to class you thought.
You then put your pin in your locker, but it wasn't working the locker wouldn't budge, it was stuck, you tried and tried until it still wouldn't budge.

" need help"

I turned round and saw Eli, well hawk as he goes by now and Miguel next to him.

"Hey, Miguel" you smiled
" hey Eli" you whispered

" you guys know each other" Miguel asked

" yeah I was um friends with him and Demetri years ago, but that was up until I moved" you said awkwardly.