Hawk - Demetris Sister

This is a request for @thecoolmuggle

No ones POV:

you and hawk were currently in your bedroom wondering what to watch on tv. You and hawk have been dating for a while now, you just never told anyone, why you may ask well I'm Demetris younger sister only by one year tho we haven't told him just in case he flips out, hawk and Demetri aren't exactly on good terms since they're both in different dojo's, you're not in any dojo you don't really like karate because you didn't enjoy the idea of fighting. hawk currently doesn't really like demetri after the post he put up about cobra Kai, but hawk likes you because you both were friends before and you didn't do anything to make him hate you.
you and Eli always hung out after school and demetri didn't know you both did, he would flip out if he found out you were hanging out with him, he doesn't even know that hawk sneaks into your bedroom to hang out with you.

" let's watch Harry Potter" you said smiling

"Or we could just", hawk said grabbing you softly on your hips and kissing you lightly on your lips.

" no Demetris in the next room, he could walk in" you said lightly pushing him off

" so what, who cares about that nerd" hawk said

" that "nerd" you used quotations, is my brother,"you said.

" I'm sorry" hawk said

" it's okay I just don't want him to find out he'll flip out if he finds out about us" you said

" I understand" hawk said softly.

Hawk understood why you didn't want demetri knowing about you both, he knew you cared too much about your brother you didn't want to fall out because you were making out or dating the enemy.

you climed onto your bed and hawk opened his arms signalling for you to cuddle him which you did.

When you were watching the movie hawk was admiring you, and thinking about how lucky he was to have you then  he suddenly  turned over and kissed your lips lightly, you both stopped and looked at each other, hawk smiled at you and you smiled back until you kissed again this time more passionately, until it grew more and more passionate.

you both were at this point making out on your bed, whilst the movie was still on at this point you didn't care, you knew you loved hawk and he loved you, at this point you didn't care what others would think.

" hey y/n have you got my comic-, demetri said  mid sentence and opening the door shocked to what he has just walked in on.

You quickly pushed hawk off you and stood up quickly off your bed.

" demetri it's not what I looks like" you said worried.

Demetri stood still not knowing what to say he was still  shocked to see his little sister and ex bestfriend making out.

" demetri talk" you said really worried

" Hey y/n it's okay I'm not mad" Demetri said calmly

" you're not" you said slightly less worried

" come on u don't think I noticed you two around school sneaking glances at each other or when I'd bring Eli over and watch movies you'd always be nervous round each other, or you'd always sit next to him, or you'd sneak him through your  window in the middle of the day or night, yeah I'm not stupid y/n" demetri said ( I tried to make this sorta sarcastic since that's demetri lol)

you stood there and sighed of relief knowing he's not mad at you.

You were also shocked on how he knew you snuck hawk through your Window.

" as long as you're happy that's all that matters right, you're my litter sister I care about you" demetri said smiling.

" Thanks dem" you said and hugging him.

Hawk just stood off to the side not knowing what to do he was watching the siblings talk it out.

" but you for you, we may not be friends anymore, but if you hurt my little sister, I will kick your ass I know karate now" demetri said seriously and walking to hawk.

hawk scoffed at Demetris words
And you just looked at him and raised your eyebrows.
hawk noticed the look you gave him so he spoke up.

" I won't hurt her, she means to much to me, come you should know I told you I liked her way before all of this" hawk said quietly.

" I know and I trust you won't hurt her, I know Eli wouldn't" demetri said walking out of the room.

as Demetri walked out, you and hawk just stood there until he spoke up.

" well that went well" hawk said

" I'm just happy he didn't get mad, I thought he would've been" you said laughing

you and hawk then watched movies for the rest of the night with smiles on your faces knowing that went better than you thought because and that your relationship wasn't a secret anymore.

I hope this is okay I'm sorry I'm a bad writer lol.

I hope you've all had a lovley day/ night where ever you are❤️

Xoxo
m