Hawk

you were in the cobra Kai dojo sitting on the floor with Aisha next to you, you were both currently stretching before you spar against any cobra kais.

As you were both talking and stretching, you see your boyfriend hawk walk through the door with Miguel next to him just chatting away, before they fist bumped and Miguel went off into sensei Lawrence's office and hawk walked straight over to you.

" hey baby" hawk said leaning down pecking your lips

" hey babe" you said all cheery

" hey I'm gonna go see where Miguel is" Aisha said standing up

" okay I'll see you a bit" you said and Aisha walked off whilst hawk sat right beside you.

" so I was wondering, if u wanted to hang out tonight ya know watch movies eat food" hawk said sitting down and kissing you

" yeah sure, what time do you want me to come over" you said against his lips.

" hey hawk, y/l/n ( your last name ) none of that in my dojo" Johnny shouted from his office.

you and hawk just both laughed quietly and moved away and sat facing each other and then quickly apologised to Johnny and then carried on with the conversation from before.

" I'll go home first, and then come over to you I Wanna shower first, I'm gonna be all sweaty" you said to him whilst stretching your leg.

" that's fine by me, I'll pick you up" hawk said smiling at you.

" perfect" you said smiling back

" okay Let's get this class started everyone line up" Johnny shouted getting everyone's attention.

You both then stood up and started today's lesson.

AFTER KARATE

You were now home from karate, now getting ready to go over to hawks house for the night, you made sure you were going to pack extra clothes in case you sleep over like most nights, although you usually just steal his clothes.

You finished showering and getting dressed and finished packing extra clothes and tooth brush. you were just putting on your vans and getting ready to leave, you made sure to leave your parents a note saying where you'll be, your parents mostly work really late and they always knew you were with hawk.

you heard a car horn from outside of your house signalling that hawk had arrived.

You quickly grabbed your things and made sure to lock the doors and made your way to hawks car.

" hey baby" you said getting into the car.

" hey there princess" hawk said leaning over and kissing you.

" you look beautiful as always" hawk complimented you.

" thankyou, you don't look to bad yourself" you said winking at him.

Hawk just blushed and chuckled at you.

" let's gooooooo" you said as you got out your phone to put some music on.

" I love this song" hawk said

you put on a one direction song, and you both just started screaming the lyrics to each other in the car and laughing at how bad you both sounded.

as the song was finishing you pulled up into hawks drive way and he rushed to open your door

" what a gentlemen" you said laughing jokily

" only for you princess" he said winking at you

" stop" you laughed and playfully pushed his shoulder.

Hawk then helped you grabbed your bag and you both made your way inside.

you were then greeted with hawks mom and you both said hello and just chatted for a while before you both went off upstairs.

" I'm gonna go for a shower but you can start choosing the movie if you want" hawk said kissing you and making his way to the bathroom.

As hawk was in the shower, you were now picking the movie but you didn't know what to watch it was a really difficult choice.

You were scrolling through Netflix and came across a movie called love and monsters it was a new movie starring Dylan O'Brien.

After hawk finished his shower he walked into the room with fresh clothes on and his hair not in a hawk anymore it was flat and fluffy and let's say u missed his hair being down all the time.

" you should wear your hair down more often, you look hot" you said to him

" oh you think I'm hot" hawk said smirking

" hell yeah" you said smirking back

hawk just laughed and you laughed back

" did you choose a movie" hawk said getting into his bed.

" yep, it's called love and monsters" you said getting under the bedsheets.

you then put on the movie and hawk groaned and instantly knew why you put it on.

"Dylan O'Brien is in this" jokily getting mad

" yup" you said laughing

" okay okay, Dylan o brien is hot, but you are so much hotter" you said kissing his lips.

" good" hawk said kissing you back more passionately this time leaving you breath less.

you didn't know what to say other then you couldn't breath after that.

Hawk just chuckled at you and the fact he left you breathless.

" maybe I should say he's hot all the time" you said.

Hawk just laughed

" let's watch the movie" you said getting comfy.

Hawk then wrapped his arms around your waist making you feel safe, his head was rested on your shoulder whilst you both watched the movie.

his was lightly drawing patterns on your stomach

" I love you" hawk mumbled into your shoulder

" I love you" you said looking at him.

hawk knew you loved him and only him.

wether you found Dylan O'Brien hot, it was only a celebrity crush, you didn't want Dylan the only person you wanted was right here cuddled up with you.

A/N: I'm going to be writing the requests people have been waiting for and I'll be getting them posted today so look out for those 🥰

I hope you liked this random lil imagine, I just got bored and started writing and I'm pretty proud of it tbh.

Requests are open