Hawk 2

" what the fuck" you said.

Your heart started beating really fast, you hands started getting sweaty so you walked away from the scene that was in front of you, you walked over to the water to calm down.

you couldn't believe what you just saw, even after the fact you admitted to Demetri that you loved hawk, and he goes and kisses moon right infront of everyone at the party, to say you were embarrassed because everyone knew you were dating but clearly moon didn't know. She was too busy being fascinated with his hair and his arms.

Miguel then walked over and had sorrow in his eyes and you just cried into his arms, and he just held you tight. Even tho you were both drunk as heck. Demetri then walked over with a bottle of water for the both of us.

" I can't believe he did that, what an asshole, Eli wouldn't of done that" demetri said

you frowned at the name Eli, oh how much you missed him.

" even after you admitted you loved him" Demetri said

" wait you love hawk" Miguel said shocked

" yeah I do" you said quietly looking down and kicking the sand.

" you love me" hawk said

You turned around and your heart started beating  shocked to see hawk stood behind you.

" yeah not anymore tho" you said angry and starting to walk away.

He softly grabbed your arm pulled you towards him and Miguel and Demetri took it as there que to leave.

as hawk grabbed your arm you pulled your arm away and walked away from the party and hawk followed right behind you wondering what was up and why you were crying.

" what's wrong, what's wrong" you started shouting

"Hey calm down" hawk said

" don't tell me to calm down" you shouted tears threatening to spill again

"What's wrong" hawk shouted back

" what's wrong you're what's wrong I'm here at the party having fun with my friends and my boyfriend and then I turn over to see you locking lips with moon" you started crying and shouting.

At this point everyone could could hear you because you weren't exactly being quiet, you were hurt so you were letting all of your emotions out.

" baby I-" hawk started

" no save it, hawk" you said walking away

" babe- y/n wait" hawk said stopping you

" what"

" it's not what it looks like" he said

" it's exactly, what it looks like" you whispered and chucked your drink at him  with tears in your eyes and you walked away.

The crowd then gasped at the scene

Hawk just stood shocked on what you did

" fuck" Hawk screamed with tears in his eyes

" what Did I do" hawk whispered.