Hawk

LONG CHAPTER

you were getting ready to go to the beach, we just got back from the shop near the cobra Kai dojo after picking up snacks and drinks for the party.

We actually crashed this party, Yasmine actually had a beach party set up for her Birthday, but after the horrible things she said about Aisha she decided to fight back and crash her party and invited anybody, un like Yasmine she makes this lists to make sure only certain people can get in how stupid is that. that was her way of saying she didn't want us 'nerds' to go.

Anyways, I was currently searching through my wardrobe on what outfit to where.
This is what you chose
(You can change it if you want too.)

And you also paired it with some white air forces

Once you finished getting dressed you then went to curl your hair.

After you were finished getting ready, you made your way out of your bedroom, and Said goodbye to your dad ( Johnny is your dad btw)

" I'm leaving now" you said as you u walked to the door.

" be careful" Johnny said

" I will, bye" you said kissing his cheek

You walked out the door and knocked on Miguel's door.

" hey y/n you look beautiful, Miguel y/n is here" carmen shouted to Miguel.

" coming ma" Miguel shouted from his room

"Thankyou carmen" you smiled at her

" oh sweetie you look gorgeous" Miguel's grandma said.

" thankyou Rosa" you smiled

" hey, y/n you ready go, woah my bestfriend is beautiful" Miguel said walking outside.
You smiled at Miguel's words and thanked Him

" thanks miggy,"

"Bye kids have fun be careful" Miguel's mom said

"Bye" you both said.

" so are we going to hawks or are we meeting him there" Miguel asked.

" oh we're meeting them, they're here waiting in the car" you said

" lets go" Miguel said

As you got to the car, you got in the front seat next to Hawk, as Aisha and Miguel were in the back.

" hey babe" you said as you kissed hawks cheek
" hey princess, you look beautiful" hawk said