~I Don't Like Her~

I guess no one should have expected the boys to act rationally after losing their mother. The brown-haired twin just thought their mom would be gone for awhile, but the pink-haired piglin realized the truth. He had lost his mother just for some stupid little sister he didn't even know. So while his twin started to help take care of the girl to help his dad, the piglin just ignored them. Ignored her. It didn't matter to him if his mom would have wanted him to care for the baby that was now the last race of her legacy. He blamed the innocent, carefree baby for his mother's death. I wonder how different life is in the Minecraft household, one year after the beloved girl was born.

"Dad! Dad! Come here!" The brown-haired twin squealed. 

The blonde-haired father immediately came rushing into the room, forgetting about the dishes he had to clean. He though his kids might be in trouble, but he was greeted with the pleasant surprise of his youngest attempting to walk. With her brother's help, of course. A soft smile appeared on the man's face.

"She's walking, Dad! She's walking!"

"I see that, Wil. Y/N is walking."

The piglin came into the living room to see his little sister taking up all of his beloved brother's free-time again. He sighed. Why couldn't his twin see that their 'beloved' little sister had killed their mother, whether she had meant to or not. No matter how much the piglin hated his little sister though, she would adore him. Her eyes practically lit up when she saw him. She let go of Wilbur's hand to try and walk over to her other brother but fell onto the ground. Well, plan one didn't work. Guess, it's time for plan two.

"Te- Te-"

"Dad! She trying to say her first word!"

Both her father and brother were all eyes on her now. But it still wasn't the person she wanted. So, she tried again.

"Te- Te- Tehno! Tehno! Tehno!"

The girl giggled as her pink-haired brother turned around to look at her. Her first word had been an attempt to say his name. But Techno didn't care that his little sister had said his name as her first word. He was more focused on the smile and giggles that she was making. It made her look like a younger version of their mother. He felt his heart practically soften a bit, but he didn't visibly show it. He finally started to consider if he should pay more attention to his sister. Care for her. But of course, they had to put their input on the matter.

'She killed mom!' 'Can't trust her!' ' Blood! Blood! Blood!' 'Guys, she's just a kid!' 'It doesn't matter! She killed our mother!' 'E' 'Dared, stop saying E' '*insert GaySchlatt music*' 'Where in the ever-loving atheist Christ did you find that music!' 'Back to the matter at hand! She killed mom!' 'It's my turn on the Xbox!' 'Shut the ever-loving hell up!'

How he trusted their opinion, even he didn't know. But he trusted the majority opinion and said something that he might regret later in life.

"Dad, I'm going on a trip. I'll be back in a week."

"Why are you going on a trip all of a sudden, Techno?"

"I want to get away from her. I don't like her."