~Hanging with the Boys~

And so, Schlatt and Y/N had spent the night in the forest, using each other for comfort and warmth. As the sun rises, so does Y/N's hope for teenage freedom. It's time that her and the boys had a little hangout day.

"Sunshine, where are you?"

As Y/N was about to respond, the golden skin boy tripped over a rock and into the field. His emerald eyes were hazed with worry but that soon changed to joy when he saw Y/N.

"Sunshine! You're okay! Me and Dream were a bit worried but it's nice to know you're alright."

Y/N chuckled. Foolish was certainly a hand full. She felt bad for Captain Puffy. It must be hard to deal with Dream and Foolish. Sure, the golden boy was only twelve but he fit in perfectly with the group. No one cared that he could be a bit clingy or that he would call everyone nicknames. The only thing they did mind was that his favorite of the group was Y/N. To be honest, Schlatt was kinda jealous. The boy got more hugs from Y/N than Schlatt did and Schlatt's her boyfriend! He was also kinda aggravated that Foolish had a nickname picked out for Y/N while Schlatt didn't. 

"Aww, Foolish. You don't need to worry about me! I can just fly out of danger if I need to!"

Y/N wrapped her arms around the golden boy, giving him the biggest hug she could offer. This made the boy chuckle and return the hug. Y/N gave the boy a kiss on the forehead before releasing him from the hug. Foolish smiled at Y/N. Y/N walked back over to Schlatt and gave him a kiss on the cheek, a little giggle escaping her lips. 

"Come on boys! Let's head back to town! Dream might be worried! Meet ya there!"

And with that, the female stretched her wings out as she flew up and started to head for the town. And that left Foolish and Schlatt alone to walk and talk. They were walking to the town in silence until Foolish spoke up.

"I'm glad sunshine has someone like you. She really loves you! It makes me happy to know that sunshine has a good partner that she loves so much."

Schlatt smiled at the golden boy he still deemed as a kid. The kid was expected to grow taller than all of them any day now. As much as Schlatt loved the appreciation and acceptance he was getting, it also hurt his heart. Schlatt was honestly scared that he would screw it all up. Sure, they might have a perfect relationship now but what if Schlatt can't stop the inner calling to alcohol? What if he accidentally hurts anybody he cares about? That would hurt him so much. Schlatt just shook his head to try clearing himself of those thoughts. Foolish looked at the ram confusingly before shrugging it off. The boy lightly tapped Schlatt on the arm, a grin plastered on his face.

"Tag! You're it! Ima get to town quicker and get all of the hugs from sunshine!"

Foolish then preceded to sprint as fast as he could towards the town. Schlatt scoffed and then started to chase the kid, a smile having been plastered on his face. This kid knew just how to make everyone feel better, even if he didn't realize it. The little game of tag went on for quite a bit. When they finally got to town, Schlatt almost collapsed to the ground out of exhaustion. Foolish, who seemingly had even more energy than before, ran up to Y/N, who was talking to Dream. Foolish launched himself at Y/N, initiating a tackle-hug. Y/N let out a surprised gasp as she was given a surprise hug and had fallen to the ground. She chuckled when realizing it was Foolish and then returned the hug. Dream just sighed and mumbled something about how his brother was lucky. Foolish let Y/N out of the hug after around two minutes, finally letting her stand up to brush off the dirt that was now on her outfit. Y/N calmly walked over to Schlatt and gave him a little peck on the lips as a greeting. Schlatt's face became an almost beet red color. No one mentioned it though. Dream was too focused on what he was going to buy for an accessory and Y/N had gone back to fawning over Foolish. Schlatt just sighed and grabbed Y/N's hand. Y/N smiled at him before calling to Dream and Foolish. They smiled at Y/N and the whole group started walking into the town shopping area. Y/N was excited to be hanging out with her favorite boys. She really wouldn't have it any other way.