~I'm an Aunt?~

So now we look to around one year in the future. Y/N is now twelve and has been the only one who is constantly in the Minecraft household. But today Wilbur seems to drop by with a baby in his arms. Who could this new addition to the family be?

The [H/C]-ette was running around the house, trying to get her energy out. Her father was currently out on a trip with Techno and she was the only one home. Should they be leaving a chaotic twelve-year old home alone? Probably not, but they trusted that she could take care of herself. She decided to run out to the backyard. She saw that her crow friends weren't around so she whistled for them. In mere moments, she was dog-piled by a murder of crows. A visible smile arose to her face. When her family wasn't able to support her, her murder of crows would. The girl sat down and started to talk to the crow who was perched on her arm.

"Aviator, have you been able to get in contact with Wilbur?"

The crow seemed to beam with joy as the girl gently petted it's feathers. The crow started to caw a response.

"Wilbur has been busy with that girlfriend of his. He has a daughter now. His daughter seems to have fox features." 

The crow's response left the girl in shock. Her brother had a daughter and he didn't tell her? She was an aunt and she didn't even know! She sighed, thinking that she was just overreacting. She poured a handful of seeds into her hand.

"Eat up, Aviator. Thank you for being a good crow."

Aviator cawed in excitement and gratitude before starting to eat the seeds. Once Aviator was done eating the seeds, she placed them down on the ground again. A crow with rainbow tinted feathers came prodding up to the girl and dropped a pure gold ring in her hand. The girl giggled and let the rainbow-feathered crow perch on her arm.

"What is this, Guadia?"

The crow cawed at the girl.

"It's a pure gold ring band! I want you to wear it, Y/N!"

The girl giggled before sliding the golden ring onto her pinky finger. A perfect fit. She pet Guadia's feather, which earned a happy caw from the crow.

"Thank you, Guadia. I shall wear it as often as I can. You're such a wonderful crow."

Guadia beamed with pride before flying a bit to join the rest of the murder. The crows practically saw Y/N as their queen, though they would never admit to it. It was their main goal in life, to make Y/N happy. They used to give all of their attention to the girl's father but they all agreed that they liked Y/N more. They always made sure to fly away if the girl's father was around. Philza had thought that his murder of crows had abandoned him. The crows definitely did not want to explain to him that they ignored him and all of that because they thought his daughter was better. The crows did agree that Y/N had payed more attention to them than Philza ever got to. As the girl giggled at the crow's actions towards her, it made them happy. Making their queen happy gave them a purpose in life. The crows moved aside when they heard the mumbling of a familiar ram. It seems the girl heard the mumbling as well since she turned around to see the boy who was around the same age. She giggled, happy to see him here. 

"Hey Schlatt! What are you doing here?"

Schlatt seemingly started to smile when he saw the girl. He didn't know why but his heart seemed to flutter around her. He ruffled her hair up with his hand. 

"I came over to see if you wanted to hang out. Me and Dream were going to hang out but we wanted to see if we could get most of the squad together."

The girl giggled and shook her head.

"I can't hang out right now. I was just about to say bye to my crows before going to clean the house. Maybe later though."

The girl left a kiss on Schlatt's nose before saying bye to the crows and heading back inside. That left a flustered Schlatt walking back to go hang out with the boys and the girl's crows flocking to the skies. She started to clean the dishes when a knock was heard on the door. The girl went to the door and opened it to be met with her older brother holding a baby.

"Oh, hello Y/N. Is Dad and Techno home? I wanted to introduce them to my daughter."

The girl shook her head.

"Dad and Techno are out on a scavenge trip right now. Can I meet your daughter though?"

The brunette smiled before showing Y/N his daughter who had many fox features. Y/N looked at the baby in fascination.

"This is my daughter, Funnel. She's your niece."

Y/N broke out into a smile. Her brother and her talked for a bit before he left to head back home. Y/N sighed before getting back to work. Around three hours later, it was dark outside and she had finished all the work she needed to do. She heard a bit of a commotion outside. When she went to look outside, she saw Dream and Schlatt looking around.

"Are you two ok?"

A wave of relief washed over the two boys when they heard her voice. Dream was the one to respond.

"We're ok. We just can't find our way home, Y/N."

The girl smiled and waved for them to come inside. The boys followed her inside, no questions asked. She sat down on the couch and waited for the boys to join her. It was definitely an unexpected sight to see when Philza came home the next morning. Y/N, Dream, and Schlatt were all asleep on the couch. Schlatt's head was resting on Y/N's shoulder, Dream's head was resting on Y/N's other shoulder, and Y/N's head was resting on the back of the couch. Once the three were awake, Philza helped guide the boys home. It was not difficult for Y/N to say that was one of the best sleeps she's had in her life.