|Exile|

Tommy's been exiled... Tommy's been exiled... The ghost of his uncle is not helping his situation but what happens when that ghost is finally willing to tell the truth about the boy's mother? And what if it makes Tommy realize why everyone in the family always held high expectations for him?

Tommy cried. That's all he felt like doing. No one had come to his pity party. It's the one thing they had to do and no one fucking showed up. He couldn't even believe his brother had exiled him in the first place.

Ghostbur tried to comfort him but Tommy felt no comfort from the ghost of his dead uncle. Even though Ghostbur gave him no comfort, he did give him information. The information he had been longing for ever since he was a little kid. Ghostbur was willing to tell him about his mother.

Tommy looked at Ghostbur, hope in his eyes. He was finally gonna be told about his mother. Ghostbur chuckled.

"So you wanna know about your mother? Well, Tommy. She was a wonderful woman. She loved you and Tubbo oh so dearly. She was my little sister. She was also stupid like me. Having kids when she was only a teen. I probably was the bad example that got that stupid idea in her head. She never regretted having you two, though. It was the best thing that happened in her life, is what she would always say."

And Ghostbur continued to talk about Tommy's mother. Tommy got to learn so much about his mother that day. From her interests to her clothing style to her attitude. Tommy felt like he actually knew his mother after Ghostbur told him everything he could about Y/N, the woman Tommy called mom. It made him smile. He hoped that after he died, he'd maybe get to see his mother again and get to know her.