|In the Prison, Green Man Goes|

Yooooooo! Suck it green boy! 

Tommy's eyes lit up with joy. Pure, undiluted joy. He had almost lost Tubbo and everything seemed like it was shit. But they had come. They had come to save him and Tubbo.

He can't even describe the feeling that ran through his veins as he and Tubbo grabbed the discs. Tubbo immediately handed him Mellohi. Tommy wanted to cry as he held Cat and Mellohi in his hands. He wonders if his mom would be proud.

And as Dream's items were taken from him, Tommy couldn't help but cry in joy. The green bastard was finally getting what he deserved. Him and Tubbo cheered. Everything was finally going right in his pathetic life.

Tommy could hear the adults talk about putting Dream in prison. In Tommy's opinion, it would be better if they just took his last life. But everyone else disagreed. They said if Dream really could revive people, they should keep him alive to revive anyone unfairly taken by death. Tommy wondered if that meant he could get Dream to revive his mom.

Tommy didn't understand why Tubbo ran towards the crowd. He didn't understand until he could see Dream, his face no longer covered by a mask. He looked unhinged. And when he looked up at Tommy and manically laughed, Tommy could feel himself freeze.

"Oh, Tommy. You don't realize how blessed you are! You're like a living reminder of my failures in life! My biggest regret! Her life went to shit when she got pregnant with you and Tubbo! If only she hadn't gotten together with Schlatt! You two wouldn't be here! I wouldn't have to be the villain in order to bring her back! But that's fine... Everything's fine... One day she'll embrace me in a hug again and tell me everything's alright!"

Tommy took a step back, a horrified look on his face. Dream was doing all of this to impress her and bring her back? What horrified him even more was that Schlatt was their father. Tubbo and Tommy were the sons of Schlatt, a man so despicable even the history books didn't want him.

Tommy wanted to throw up. All of this. It made him disgusted. He could see the evil bastard smirk.

"You know, being in limbo for so long must have affected her by now... Maybe she'll finally love me instead of my goddamn brother! Maybe she'll realize I was perfect for her all along..."

Before Tommy could even process what was happening, Foolish was in front of him, a trident aimed at Dream. Tommy had been lied to. The man he had called dad his whole life wasn't even his father! Maybe, that was for the better though. Tommy doesn't know. He just wants to go home. He just wants to heal.

And in the blink of an eye, Foolish is hugging both Tommy and Tubbo. And Dream's out of sight.

The green bastard is finally in prison.