~Little Ram Horns~

The boys are six months old, very pog. Y/N is sixteen and Foolish is soon to turn fourteen. But why has Tubbo started crying more recently?

Y/N rubs her eyelids, trying to erase the tiredness that is so blatantly there. For the fourth time tonight, Tubbo had awoken his mother with his cries. She didn't even know what was wrong and she wasn't really figuring anything out. Foolish, who was sleeping on the extra bed they had put in her room, groggily opened his eyes and mumbled.

"I'll go deal with Tubbo. You can sleep some more."

Y/N looked at Foolish and smiled, mumbling a thank you. She curled up in her blanket as she heard Foolish get up and go to the nursery. It was only a couple minutes later when Foolish rushed back into the room, a crying Tubbo in his arms. Y/N lifted herself out of bed and stood up, her wings ruffled in confusion.

"Why are you so panicked?"

Foolish looked down at the blatant stubs that were on Tubbo's head.

"Tubbo has two bumps on his head that look pretty big."

That got Y/N awake in moment and rushing over to Foolish. But it didn't seem like she was rushing over in a panic. It was more like a bit of joy. Y/N looked at the stubs on Tubbo's head and smiled.

"He's growing ram horns! They're only going to be stubs at first but he's going to have ram horns!"

Foolish calmed down just a bit knowing that Tubbo was okay. Foolish seemed to panic more over the boys than their own mother. If anyone saw how the household worked, they would say it's obvious that Y/N and Foolish are a couple but they didn't see it that way. They were just two best friends. Y/N was too focused on raising Tommy and Tubbo for a relationship right now and Foolish was too oblivious of his feelings for his best friend. Right now in that moment, they were just two best friends making sure the poor little Tubbo was alright.

Foolish yawned, getting back into his bed on the right side of the room. Y/N sighed and held Tubbo close. She rubbed circles where the boy's horns were growing, trying to soothe him. It was working, so that was a plus. Y/N carefully laid back down in her own bed on the left side of the room, wrapping one of her wings around Tubbo. She continued to perform the soothing motion of rubbing circles around the stubs that resembled horns. Without even realizing it, Y/N slowly succumbed to the lull of sleep. 

It was around 8 A.M. in the morning when Foolish woke up. After shaking off the grogginess, he looked over at Y/N and Tubbo. Tubbo now had small little stumps on his head that were the beginning of his life with horns. Y/N seemed so peaceful just holding Tubbo and protecting him with her wing. Foolish doesn't know why but the scene made his heart beat just slightly faster.  Tubbo had finally grown little ram horns that resembled those of a man he would never meet.