|Playing: Hit the Road Jack (feat. Jon & Bri Bryant) by 2WEI|

Hit the road jack. And don't you come back no more. Aka. Hey, Wilbur gonna blow up L'Manberg or Manberg, whatever you wanna call it. (About to be able to not update again. Not poggers.)

Tommy didn't know what emotions to feel about what had happened that day. Schlatt had died from a heart-attack and they won the war. It also made Tommy realize something vital. If there is no weapon involved in a death, he can't see a red string of death. I guess that's some new information. 

Wilbur had tried to make him president. Tommy had loved that his uncle thought he would be a good president, but he had to refuse the offer. He needed to get the discs back from Dream. He needed to get the only attachment he had left to his mother. He was happy to see his brother accept the role instead. He was happy to see people looking up at his brother, hope in their eyes. His brother was their new symbol of hope.

What scared Tommy though was the recent string of death that had appeared. A red string of death going right through Wilbur's abdomen. It made Tommy worry about what his uncle was about to do.

What worried Tommy even more was when he couldn't see Wilbur in the crowd anymore. He ran to Tubbo and immediately hugged his brother. He didn't know what was happening but he could sense something bad was about to happen.

And something bad did happen. It happened in the form of L'Manberg blowing up. The country they had fought so hard to get back, all blown up. Tommy reluctantly let go of Tubbo to look up at the ledge that now had Wilbur and Philza standing on it.

Tommy perked up slightly. His grandpa was here. Surely that meant something good was about to happen, right? Tommy was proven wrong when Phil stabbed Wilbur, following the red string of death. Tommy wanted to scream but couldn't.

Wilbur looked up at Phil, a smile on his face. At least, he had expected to see his father. Instead, he saw his younger sister. She looked almost the same as she had before death. Her blood-red wings were like a shroud over Wilbur's body. She smiled at Wilbur, the same smile she used to give Wilbur back when he was teaching her how to spell. The smile the world had been robbed of. Wilbur smiled. He genuinely smiled, something he hadn't done in a long time. The pain he was dealing with was nothing compared to the joy he felt. He finally got to see his sister again. And when she held out her hand, an offer for her brother to join her, Wilbur joyously accepted. He could feel tears running down his face. He said his last words for the world to hear.

"I missed you, my little sis..."

Tommy looked up at the scene in horror. Phil had actually stabbed Wilbur. He had actually killed Wilbur. And Wilbur had seemed so happy about it. The sounds around him didn't affect Tommy. He was too focused on protecting Tubbo and grieving over Wilbur. So when he started yelling at Techno, he couldn't even hear what he was saying to his uncle. All he heard before the day went to even more of a living hell was withers being spawned and his uncle yelling at him.

"You want to be a hero, Tommy... THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"