~Uncle Techno~

Ayup, Uncle Techno's come to visit his nephews!

Techno grumbled as he walked up to the front door of the house that his sister had made. He had hated his sister for so long but he was trying to actually be a good brother to his sister. He was really trying to be nicer. While waiting for someone to respond to his knocking on the door, he looks into the bag he was carrying. Two golden crowns styled to be somewhat like his. He wanted his nephews to know style from as young as he could teach them. He also wanted to teach them about how staying out of other people's business can help you so much in life.

Y/N heard the knock at the door and yelled from the living room, asking Foolish to get the door. Foolish replied back with an okay and walked to the door, opening it when he arrived. He sure was surprised to see Techno on their doorstep.

"Hey, Techno. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to visit."

Foolish just sighed, ushering Techno to come inside. Techno gratefully walked into the house. Foolish lead Techno to the living room and Techno followed. When Y/N saw Techno, she waved.

"Hey Tech! Nice to have you visit!"

And right then, Tommy started crying. Y/N sighed, immediately dropping what she was doing and rushing over to her sons. Y/N just needed to take one look at the situation and she could tell what was wrong. She soothed Tommy to the best of her abilities before handing him over to Foolish. She then went over to Tubbo and picked him up.

"Tubs, you can't head-butt your brother. He doesn't have horns or as hard of a head as you."

Tubbo looked down guiltily while Y/N just patted the boy's back. She then sat him back down on the ground. Techno was stunned. He was surprised his sister handled the situation so calmly. He would've panicked.

Foolish placed Tommy on the ground beside Tubbo. He then looked at the bag Techno was holding.

"Whatcha got in the bag, Techno?"

Techno carefully grabbed the crowns out of the bag and handed them to Foolish.

"They're golden crowns for the boys. I gotta teach 'em fashion early."

Foolish chuckled and placed the golden crowns on the boys' heads. Tommy practically beamed at the golden crown on his head while Tubbo was just confused, trying to grab the crown. It made both Foolish and Techno chuckle.

Techno scanned around the room, making sure his sister wasn't anywhere near, when he whispered to Foolish.

"If you love my sister, you should just tell her. It's obvious she feels the same."

Foolish's face went red in practically a millisecond.

"Techno! We're just friends!"

Techno scoffed, crossing his arms.

"'Just friends' my ass! You two are just pining after each other whether you meant to or not!"

Yeah, that visit was a joy. And maybe, it was a bit of a realization.