Chapter 16

Dib squealed when he glimpsed a familiar pink planet in the distance, he had been travelling now for a couple of days. He attempted to quickly think up a plan for where to put his ship and what else he could do when he landed.
"There'll be guards everywhere..." he thought, mumbling to himself.
"They'll stop me before I can land and ask if I have some verification or other, what do I do then?" Dib was overcome with questions regarding how he would land for a presumably high security planet. As he was mumbling he realised how close he was, Dib had already entered its atmosphere, and it didn't seem like anyone had stopped him. He was caught off guard from his mumbling and gazed in admiration at the structures of the surface. He marvelled at the architecture like a child, even going as far to point out details to the vacant seat next to him as if he was talking to someone. He noticed what resembled a car park? Or a, 'ship park'? No one was around to tell him to do otherwise. So Dib slowly parked there, all that worrying about getting questioned and landing and stuff, and there were no guards and there were conveniently a car park!

Dib stepped out of the ship, he could breath the air perfectly, either the atmosphere here is similar to that of Earths or perhaps the Irken is adapted to everything? Either way, there was no breathing difficulties. The area seemed warm, but not humid, it felt like a desert, but packed with civilians and buildings. But where would Dib go from here? It was just like being lost in a city. Dib thought long and hard whilst leaning against his ship, Zim must probably be working, but where? Dib began walking aimlessly, and into a crowd. He had a brief thought about blending in, because as an Irken, Dib was only wearing his human clothes with little alterations. And then, from behind...
A huge advert on a building starting stating Zim's 'sentence'.
"The almighty Tallest have personally finished the case with 'Invader' Zim. And have regraded him in 'weapons'. As suppose to the," the tv woman chuckles before she can finish, 'Invader class.'
So Dib new where he was by name. But how would he enrol in weapons lessons to then get into the office?