Part 3

⚠️There is alittle dirty sence, so if your uncomfortable with things like that just skip it :)⚠️Y/n: Can I talk to you\\ He finished his drink and walked outside with me\\ Y/n: I'm sorry\\ Colby: For what\\ He leans against the wall and crossed his arms, he didn't seem to care about my apologie\\ Y/n: For yelling at you and just being rude\\ Colby: Mhm\\ Y/n: I'll leave if you want me to. Do you not love me. I'm sorry\\ I start to tear up\\ Y/n: I just want things to change. Make things better for us •Colby Pov• Colby: Me to\\ I look over and see Brooke walking to her car. She distracted me. Y/n turns around\\ Y/n: Really\\ Y/n gave me a dirty look\\ Y/n: Were you even listening to me\\ Colby: Yes\\ Y/n: Why were you looking at her\\ I don't answer her\\ Y/n: You know what..Fuck it. This was a waste of time. I try to apologize\\ Colby: I'm sorry. I accept it. Just can we leave\\ We walk to the car. On the way home we didn't speak to each other\\ Y/n: By the way Andrea is picking me up later tonight\\ I park the car by the beach, and head to the backseat\\ Y/n: What the fuck are you doing\\ Colby: Come here\\ She sits next to me. I wrap my arm around her. She laid her head on my chest. We enjoyed view. She looks at me\\ Y/n: Why can't it always be like this\\ I kiss her, I pull her on to my lap without breaking the kiss, She pulls away and smiles\\ Colby: What\\ I smirk\\ Y/n: Nothing\\ I take my shirt off and take her's off as well, I start kissing her neck leaving hickeys •Y/n Pov• Colby lays me down and starts kissing my neck. I push him back so I'm on top of him. He but his hands on my waist\\ Colby: Your so hot\\ I start kissing his neck. My phone rings. Andrea was calling me.