Part 9

⚠️This has abuse in it. So if your sensitive to stuff like this. Please don't read⚠️ She leaves\\ Y/n: Really\\ Colby: She's just a friend. Relax\\ Y/n: Just like every other girl is that you meet at the Club huh\\ Brennen: You need to leave\\ Y/n: No. Colby your going to lose everything and everybody one day\\ Colby: Fuck you\\ He yells, and slaps me. I was speechless and shocked\\ Y/n: Don't talk. To me\\ I walk out slamming the door behind me •Colby Pov• \\ Brennen: What the hell\\ Colby: Fuck. I'm so stupid\\ I yell and walk out. I go to the Traphouse to look for Y/n •TrapHouse• Colby: Where's y/n\\ Sam: I don't know\\ Devyn: She left to find you\\ Colby: Well I fucked up\\ Sam: What do you mean\\ Colby: Ill tell you later. Just I have to find her\\ Kat: Colby what did you do\\ Kat yells. I Text All of y/n's friends to see if they've seen her. None of them talked to her\\ Devyn: Where could she be\\ I shrug. We walk to my car and look for Y/n •Y/n Pov• I was staying at Andrea's house. She told me colby texted her asking where I was, I told her to tell him I'm not here\\ Y/n: Colby hit me\\ Andrea: What\\ She yells\\ Andrea: that's motherfucker •Colby Pov• Sam: Is she at Andrea\\ Colby: she said she wasn't there\\ Kat: Unless she lied\\ I drive to Andrea house •Andrea Place• I knock on the door •Andrea Pov• Colby was knocking on the door\\ Colby: Andrea Open the door\\ Andrea: What do you want\\ Colby: I know Y/ns here\\ Andrea: Yea. So go away. She ok\\ Colby: Andrea Open the fucking door now\\ he yells. I open the door. He came busting in. Y/n ran upstairs\\ Andrea: You hit her\\ I push him against the wall. He pushed me away. I punch him\\ Colby: You stupid bitch\\ He grabs me by my shirt and throws me down.