Chapter 2. Secrets

Hayley opened her eyes as she woke up and noticed she was now on a bed. She got up and realized that she was alone in the furniture store.

Hayley: 'where is everyone else?'

She left the store and saw Layla and Kiki standing outside.

Kiki: "oh hey look! Hayley is awake!"

Layla: "geez, took you long enough, we've all been waiting for you"

Hayley: "really? Well where is everyone else?"

Layla: "apparently Dimitri was the first person to wake up and when he did, he said he found a letter which told us all to meet Monokuma in the cinema"

Kiki: "everyone else is already there, so lets go, we don't wanna keep them waiting now do we?"

Hayley: "alright"

The three girls walk over to the cinema and once they arrive, everyone turns their attention to them.

Travis: "about f*ckin time you woke up"

Shane: "hey give her a break man, we all woke up not too long ago as well"

Lillie walked over to Hayley and showed her what she wrote on her notebook. It read: I'm glad you're ok, I was worried that you were taking a while to wake up.

Hayley: "thanks, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine, really"

Hudsyn: "Monokuma said to meet up at the cinema...well that isn't very specific. He could be in one of the movie rooms"

Martin: "lets go look around then"

Everyone splits up in the cinema and looks for Monokuma in pairs. Eclipse sees an Ice machine and then sees Mody, and thinks of an evil prank. He grabs some ice and puts it in Mody's pants, causing him to scream.

Mody: "what the heck man?!"

Eclipse was laughing and soon after, Hudsyn started laughing too.

Hayley: "you two are jerks, you know that?"

Eclipse and Hudsyn: "yes"

Hunter: "hey wait, do that again"

Mody: "what?!"

Hayley: "c'mon, not you too"

Hunter: "no, I mean that if Mody keeps screaming, Monokuma will probably come out"

Scarlett: "Mody screamed very loud and like a little girl so I think Monokuma might be annoyed by that and show himself"

Mody: "hey!"

Travis: "anyone got any better ideas?"

Shane: "what if I take the ice for Mody? Or why doesn't anyone else?"

Hudsyn: "cuz Mody's pants are already soaked, so might as well keep shoving the ice in his pants rather ruining someone else' pants"

Hayley: "I'll do it then, as the leader of my girl scouts group, I must make sure everyone is safe. If we keep shoving ice in Mody's pants, he could end up having some serious damage done to his butt"

Layla: "not the butt!"

Karen: "fine, just hurry up already!"

Hayley does so and screams, and Shane joins her as well.

Mody: "thanks"

Monokuma comes out from the vents and lands on top of Karen.

Karen: "hey, get off me!"