Chapter 10. Familiar Faces

Everyone was shocked to see Scarlett and Lillie still alive. Hayley instantly ran up to Lillie and hugged her.

Hayley: "how is this possible?"

Scarlett: "Lillie's death was staged, it was all fake. She played the role really well tho, and at first, we didn't think it would work. The plan was to fake Lillie's death, that way Monokuma would get rid of the body by throwing her outside. After that, she would go find help and although it took a while, we got it"

Mody: "so then...how did you survive?"

Scarlett: "I'd like to explain but...I would prefer it my Jabae tells you instead"

Layla: "wait, so you two are dating?!"

Jason: "no, we're not. Now let me explain"

Flashback
After Scarlett had been executed, Monokuma jumped on Jason's head.

Jason: "the hell?! Get off me"

Monokuma: "sure thing, but I just wanted to tell you that after an execution, I'll make one of you guys get rid of the corpse. This time, it's your turn! Puhuhu!"

Jason: "...fine"

Monokuma jumped off of Jason's head and left as Jason walked to Scarlett's dead body.

Jason: 'after 30 minutes, the person is officially a goner, and she was only in there for about 5 before she drowned. I guess I could try and save her'

Jason gives Scarlett CPR and after a few tries, she spits out some of the water. She looks at Jason but is too weak to move or say anything so she just passes out. After making sure everyone was asleep, Jason carried Scarlett and took her into a janitor's closet. Jason stays with her and eventually falls asleep with her. Jason wakes up to see Scarlett is cuddling him, causing him to blush. She's awake and has a smug look on her face.

Jason: "hey, what are yo-"

Scarlett quickly kisses Jason(yes on the lips) and hugs him, making him blush more.

Jason: "what the hell are you doing?!"

Scarlett(smug): "you saved my life, consider it a thanks. Besides, I don't think you complained when you kissed my corpse"

Jason: "I wasn't kissing you, it was mouth to mouth"

Scarlett: "same thing"

Jason: "whatever, just stay in here. I'll come back later"

Scarlett: "very well"

He exits the closet and Hayley sees him.

Hayley: "hey, I need to talk to you in the food court think you can make it?"

Jason: "I'll try"

Hayley nods and walks away as Hudsyn walked by Jason.

Jason: "hey Hudsyn, think you can meet up with Hayley in my place? I'm busy"

Hudsyn: "sure"

Jason looks for some clean clothes to wear and a towel for Scarlett. After getting them, he returns to the closet and gives it to Scarlett.

Jason: "you shouldn't stay in cold and wet clothes"

Scarlett: "very well"

Jason looks the other way as Scarlett changes and once she's done, she gives him her wet clothes. She then plants another kiss on his lips.

Jason: 'why does she like me so much?'

He carries the clothes away and then meets up with the Hayley and the others in the food court. Due to carrying Scarlett's wet clothes and receiving a kiss from her, his lips and upper half of his clothes were now wet. Later that day, Monokuma had gathered everyone around for an announcement.