Chapter 4

When Emma got home at 5 o'clock at night she rummaged through her fridge and came up with fixings for a ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo and mustard. She also grabbed a bottle of hard cider which she was turned onto courtesy of Regina. After settling on the couch she clicked the tv on to the food network; she figured if she could learn some new recipes she'd be able to impress the brunette. Since when do I wanna impress Regina?

After watching a red headed man keep beating his competitors, her attention was drawn to the laptop sitting on the matching ottoman. Her eyes continued to flick between it and the television until she picked the device up and turned it on. She noticed she had several new emails, many from stores she had cards to and another one from the mysterious stranger:

Ms. Swan,

Our exquisite mayor has returned from her "convention". Have you learned where she's returning from? If not I encourage you to click the link below.

He left another link to what Emma assumed was another pornography site. This time she clicked it, figuring since Henry was no longer there she could "research" it without consequences. Taking a deep cleansing breath she opened her eyes, as she had closed them beforehand, and what she saw shook her.
There was a long haired redhead, which she could tell was not her real hair, riding a tan, muscular, sandy haired man like she was in the Kentucky Derby with her back to the camera. Emma reluctantly continued to watch the woman, entranced by her flawless deep olive skin. She has to go to a tanning salon , Emma thought to herself. Three agonizing minutes of watching the camera began slowly moving to get a side view as the couple got into the spooning position as the man resumed screwing the woman. As soon as the camera stopped traveling Emma immediately recognized the woman, the dark eyes and ruby red lips were those of one Regina Mills!

Holy shit! What the hell?! I don't understand. What is this? Why is the mayor in a porn? It certainly can't be for money, she has plenty of that. When the video started Emma became aroused but once she saw who the woman was the evidence of her arousal made itself impossible to ignore. Her boyshorts were soaked. She slammed her laptop shut not believing what she just witnessed. Well shit, I'm not gonna be able to get to sleep tonight without 'taking care of business'.

The town sheriff left her laptop on the ottoman, gathered the dirty dishes from her dinner, rinsed them and placed them anywhere there was room left in the dishwasher.

Wearily climbing the flight of stairs Emma felt the wetness in her boyshorts rubbing against her nether lips. Groaning in frustration and arousal she finally made it to her expansive bedroom. She strips her clothes off, a white tank top, figure hugging blue jeans are tossed toward the laundry basket next to her dresser and misses it by a couple of inches. Swiftly grabbing an old Metallica band shirt a couple sizes too big she slides it over wavy blonde hair as it settles on ivory shoulders. As she crosses the spacious room she contemplates, I get horny watching porn sure but I'm so incredibly wet, more so than usual. This is when I miss having a boyfriend......or girlfriend for that matter. Well I guess I have to do what I have to do in order to get to sleep.

Briefly stopping at her chest of drawers she reaches her lithe hand into the bottom drawer on the right hand side, digging to the back she finds what she's searching for. Continuing her walk to her bed she shuts the lights off save for the bedside table lamp and settles into bed with her toys next to her. She lays there attempting to will her desire away struggling to do so her hand wanders it's way to her underwear hesitating to finish it's delectable journey. Screw it. Throwing the light sheet off to the side she draws her navy blue underwear off, setting them aside and grabs the first toy, a neon pink rabbit vibrator. Deciding to add some "visual stimulation" she leaps up from her king size bed, still pantiless, and she races down the stairs.  Swiping the laptop she runs back to her room and jumps into bed, bouncing a couple of times with her enthusiasm. Laying down Emma opens the electronic device on her flat stomach finding she has left on the previous video, she closes the tab and opens her email and clicks on the first video.