Chapter 9

Emma gripped Regina tightly by her voluptuous hips and crushed their lips together, trying to convey her desperate feelings for the woman. Wrapping her arms around the older woman, she pulled her incredibly close, silencing the other woman's moans with her mouth. The blonde's hands moved from where they were planted under her shirt, feeling the silky smooth skin of her back. She gripped the brunette's back hard, surely leaving indentations under them. Regina groaned from the pleasurable pain and tangled one hand in cornsilk hair and gave a small jerk pulling Emma away from her lips and proceeded to attack her neck, nipping with her teeth soothing them with her velvety tongue.

Finally finding her voice Emma questioned, "Are we really gonna do this?" Her eyes half-lidded with lust.

Removing her lips from the pale neck just long enough to respond Regina said, "If you're asking if we're going to have sex then yes, yes we are." The mayor immediately returned to her task.

"I just wanted to ask just in case I'm dreaming."

Regina pulled herself away just enough to search the emerald eyes looking at them intensely, "It's definitely not a dream Emma unless we're both having the same one."

The blonde smiled sweetly, "Are you sure because it doesn't feel real. I've been wanting this for so damn long."

Regina returned the smile with a bright one of her own and gently caressed the other woman's cheek, "I have too darling, I have too." With that said the older woman leaned back in and attempted to place a chaste kiss on Emma's lips unsuccessfully. As soon as their lips met Regina's common sense took a backseat to the lust flowing through her veins and her tongue ventured out and traced the seam of the blonde's thin lips asking permission to explore the cavern of her mouth. The brunette removed her hand from Emma's face and slowly dragged it down her arm to her hip squeezing it before she wrapped it around the tone back, possessively bringing the blonde closer.

The both of them struggled to be the aggressor but neither won, instead it was more of a give and take between them, first Emma then Regina. As Regina's petite hands made their way under the blonde's signature white tank top, Emma broke their make out session to slowly drag the uncharacteristic T-shirt up and over the mayor's head before tossing it haphazardly to the floor. Taking her time to let her gaze roam over the newly revealed skin she was at a loss for words looking at the expensive deep purple lacy bra. She didn't know how to express how she was feeling so she whispered, "Holy shit you're so damn beautiful!" Looking into lust blown eyes she saw that her words had a resounding impact on the object of her affection seeing Regina's eyes begin to get watery. "I'm.... I'm so sorry, I.... I knew you were beautiful but....your beauty has no bounds!"

She heard a husky laugh, "It's alright dear, I just haven't heard someone say that with such sincerity in a very long time. Hearing it coming from you almost makes me believe it." The brunette carefully pulled the sheriff's top off and did the same as the other woman had done with her own and threw it to the floor.

Emma hungrily enveloped Regina's mouth with her own, playfully pulling the woman's luscious lower lip with her teeth as she started moving the older woman towards the bed with their mouths still locked in a lingering kiss. Regina's legs hit the edge of the mattress and she faltered, falling suddenly to the firm bed. She quickly grabbed the other woman's arms pulling her down on top of her. She heard an, 'Ommph,' escape from the blonde as she landed and the brunette chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Emma inquired with her face mere inches away, a crooked smirk on it.

Regina responded with a look of affection, "I just didn't think that your clumsiness would follow you into the bedroom, plus I think I fell on your "toys". " The mayor reached a hand behind her back and pulled Emma's masterbation aids out, stared at them for a second then tossed them to the floor next to their clothes.