Chapter 12

Regina awoke at her usual time which was 6:30 to get ready to go to work, she felt heat on her neck and a weight across her stomach. The events of last night came rushing back to her and she remembered where she was and who she was in bed with. Sometime during the night Emma had rolled over and subconsciously decided to become the big spoon. Regina smiled, then she heard a soft moan in her ear which caused electricity to shoot straight between the center of her legs. The arm that was wrapped around her began traveling up her body under her night shirt until the hand attached to said arm palmed one of her voluptuous breasts. She gasped at the warm contact then released a strained moan of her own as the sensation at the apex of her thighs became insistent. Her name escaped her bed partner's mouth, "R'Gina." The hand on her breast began kneading, Regina placed her hand on top of it and squeezed a bit harder encouraging the younger woman to follow suit. At that moment Emma awoke going stiff, "Oh my god! Regina I am so so sorry! I was ummm... just.... uhhhh dreaming." The blonde pulled her strong hand away.

Regina whined, yes actually whined, with frustration but smiled regardless."It's alright Miss Swan."

Emma, already wet from her dream featuring Regina, she shifted her body away from her bedmate, deciding that she was invading the woman's personal space. She rolled over fully and stretched over to the bedside table and grabbed her phone looking at the time. "No it's not, I should probably get up and take a shower anyway and get ready for work before I wake Henry up to get him fed and set for school seeing as it's Monday and all."

Taking a deep breath Regina sat up suddenly and answered, "Yes, I should do the same. Why don't you shower first."

As Emma got up out of bed she ran her hands through her unruly hair and suggested, "Well the bedroom I offered you last night has it's own bathroom that's just as large as mine, you can shower in there if you want to."

Her voice husky with both sleep and arousal Regina replied, "That's fine, you said there's towels in there correct?"

"Yeah, if you need any more they should be in the closet behind the door."

"Alright, thank you." Regina climbed out of bed grabbing her clothes and bathroom products for her day then shuffled to the guest bathroom. Once she was in there she placed her clothes and toiletries next to the sink closest to the opulent walk-in shower and began stripping her night clothes off. As she removed her lacy underwear she realized she was more turned on than she had initially suspected. She turned the double headed waterfall shower on to warm up, laying her palms flat on the cool white alabaster countertop and stared at her reflection, noticing her flushed cheeks and chest. 'Hopefully this shower will help me calm my libido down' she thought to herself. Once she was under the soothing spray she lathered up the sea sponge with a scent that reminded her of the blonde. Recalling the intense interaction between her and Emma in the hotel she became more and more excited. 'I have to do something about this before I go to work.' She swept the soapy sponge across one breast with her right hand, pinching and rolling the dusky nipple of the other with her left hand creating a moan that escaped her supple mouth. As the warm water was washing the suds away she switched sides and repeated the actions. She could feel the wetness trickle down her legs even with the water running over her body. Her unoccupied hand drifted toward the apex of her thighs. Once it reached its destination she proceeded to run her fingers through her folds gathering her arousal and dragged it up to the bundle of nerves that laid above her wet opening. Making tight circles around her nub she teased herself, knowing that she would come harder if she kept her orgasm just out of reach. As she was imagining that it was Emma's hands and fingers on her, her impending orgasm crept up on her causing her stomach to tighten and legs begin to shake. She plunged a couple of her lithe fingers into her core stretching it slightly then pulled them back out to the first knuckle and plunged them back. She repeated the motion as she massaged her breast until her orgasm overtook her and made her bellow out the woman of her thoughts name loudly then collapsed onto the stone bench in the massive shower.