Chapter 6

Regina had left an hour or so before her so it wasn't like Emma was "tailing" her. She was listening to the woman's voice on her GPS when she began replaying the video she had watched with Regina and another lighter haired brunette. She was entranced in remembering the visual of Regina grinding on the younger woman's leg, pelvis, tongue and fingers. Shuddering with sudden arousal Emma was wiggling in her seat, trying to alleviate the sudden throbbing in between her legs.

Shaking herself out of her erotic trance, the sheriff attempted to refocus on the road in front of her with limited success. She had been seeing some of the outskirt suburbs on her drive into the metropolis of New York City wondering how someone could make a life in them. Daydreaming of Henry, herself and Regina living in a large house. Realizing what she was thinking, Emma almost drove off the road. 'What the hell? Why can't I stop thinking about Regina?!!'

——————————————————————

Emma had followed her gps for another hour before she arrived at the hotel. Instead of having the valet take her rental she asked him where she could park her car. Going to the front desk Emma inquired, "I need a room please."

It was 9 at night and Emma was exhausted from the long drive and just wanted to lay down. The click clack of the computer keys seemed to echo in the relatively quiet lobby. The woman looked significantly younger than Emma, early twenties at the most. "It looks like all I have is a suite on the top floor. Would you like it?" Her aqua blue eyes searched for an answer.

Emma rubbed the back of her slender pale neck. "How much for the weekend?"

The young woman quoted a discounted price. Emma nodded her head, "Yeah I'll take it."

"Wonderful!" she exclaimed, blue eyes shining brightly.

The small town sheriff received her key for the room and made her way to the elevator, taking it high above the bustling city.

It took Emma a couple of times to get the door open, but once she did her eyes widened significantly as she took in the large entrance. She crept through the suite looking at the well-stocked miniature kitchen, enormous bathroom and finally the bedroom. Setting her bag on the chest of drawers she quickly unpacked her clothes, bathroom supplies and grabbed her laptop taking it to the bed. After dropping it on the California king bed Emma snatched up an old ratty T-shirt she used as a sleep shirt and her black boxer briefs with a rainbow on the waistband going into the lavish bathroom to shower before she turned in for the night.

The blonde set her clothes and other items on the ivory counter she turned the shower on and stripped as she waited for the water to warm up. Clambering into the shower she lathered her hair up with vanilla scented shampoo, after rinsing it she applied conditioner and went about soaping the rest of her tone yet feminine frame. While she was scrubbing her body she began reminiscing about the video of Regina, or "Roni" as she was called in it, about how the older woman moaned and sighed. Emma discovered she was aroused once again, the evidence coating her center.

'What the hell is wrong with me! I'm fantasizing about my son's other mother for God's sake!' Unsuccessfully attempting to shake the thoughts from her head she decided that the only way to alleviate her lust was to take care of it herself, AFTER she extracted herself from under the double headed shower.

Thoroughly drying she wrapped up in a soft fluffy white robe. She discarded the robe and dressed in her nightwear, climbing into the bed. She always slept on top of the comforter, a habit she obtained from being in foster care, then pulled the blanket that had been on the bottom of the bed up to her stomach as she propped herself up on the cushy pillows.

'Well I'm not gonna be able to get to sleep until I take care of my "situation."'

Reaching over to the opposite side of the bed she grasped her laptop and remembered packing "toys", just in case. Swinging her lithe porcelain legs over the side she scrambled to the dresser and grabbed a hot pink dildo and her trusty bullet as well as her EarPods then wandered back to the plush bed and flounced in, leaving the blanket around her ankles.

Releasing a deep sigh Emma removed her underwear grabbing her laptop again placing the EarPods in dainty ears. The blonde pulled up the video from her email and began watching it from the beginning. She realized the video was 30 minutes long, she hadn't seen the whole thing so she was determined to watch all of it, for research purposes. Yeah right. Emma thought to herself.

The plot was weak just like all pornography but Emma didn't care, she was simply interested in "Roni" and her "skills" in the bedroom. The plot, if you want to call it that, so far was about a woman (Roni) going over to her best friend's house (Octavia) to discuss the latter woman's husband's infidelity. In Roni's attempt to "comfort" her friend they began getting touchy-feely which led them to the bedroom. As soon as clothes were being peeled off Emma was starting to get turned on, which was the point of her watching her co-parent have sex with another woman. Emma subconsciously knew she found Regina attractive but only recently the thought of the town mayor was constantly at the forefront of her mind. She was realizing that she wanted the older brunette, not just as a friend but in a much more carnal way.

Emma's viridian eyes were glued to the screen, Damn this is hot! Her right hand began traveling towards her wetness. She gathered some arousal from her entrance with her two middle fingers and dragged it to her clit making slow circles around it but not touching it directly, 'Oh my god I'm so wet.' Copying what was going on in the video. Roni had scooted down between Octavia's legs and proceeded to flick her tongue on the younger brunette's exposed bud. Emma was suddenly aware that she wished she was in Octavia's shoes. The blonde grabbed her bullet, flicking it on and picking her favorite speed for the occasion.

Twenty minutes into the video Emma had come three times, far too quick for her preference, and at this point in the video Octavia was brandishing a hot pink strap on plunging into Roni with abandon. Watching intently Emma has inserted her dildo and was matching Octavia thrust for thrust. The small town sheriff could feel the tell tell signs of her orgasm creeping up on her so she staved it off as long as she could, with great difficulty until her breath was choked out of her as she screamed, "Regina!"

——————————————————————

Bolting up from a restless sleep Regina heard a woman scream her name from the other side of the wall. She was stock still, in shock that someone in the next suite had shouted her name, not in anger or fear like she was accustomed to but in lust and passion. Grabbing her phone she quickly unlocked it looking at the time. The bright screen read 11:00pm, 'Oh my, it's only 11:00pm. I'm never going to be able to get back to sleep now.' 

Regina had been thinking more and more about her son's birth mother ever since she revealed her secret and learned that the blonde had watched her videos. She was curious if the sheriff had seen the one where she 'interacted' with Octavia and what she had thought about while she viewed it. Did she think she was disgusting for having sex with another female or was she accepting of it? During the long drive to New York she wondered what Emma would be like if they were to have sex. She always thought the blonde was attractive, not just attractive but seriously attractive. She laid there in the comfy bed pondering, 'I wonder if Emma ever thought of me that way. Would she ever act on it if she had? I know I would. Wait..... what?! No, Emma doesn't think of me that way. I need to forget about that and try to get to sleep.' 

As the mayor unsuccessfully tried to put the thought out of her mind she found herself getting extremely turned on. 'Great, now I'm aroused.' She frowned into the dark of the room,  'Fabulous, I'm going to have to do something about this or else I definitely won't be getting any sleep.'  She began picturing the scene she had had with Octavia only instead of the younger brunette it was Emma lying underneath her. A petite tan hand crept it's way down a toned stomach until it met the waistband of her shorts and made its way under them finding wetness between her thighs. She teased herself making wide circles around her engorged bundle of nerves before her fingers dipped into her entrance. Gathering the necessary lubricant she dragged it up to her clit peeking out from under its hood and this time made smaller circles until she was rubbing it directly. As a quiet groan escaped her plump lips she rubbed until she climaxed then fell asleep soon after, still thinking about the woman she had just gotten off to.