Chapter 7

Bolting straight up in the luxurious bed, Emma was startled awake by the neighboring suite's door slamming shut. 'Holy crap! Oh shit! What time is it?' Stretching over to the heavy wooden nightstand she snatched up her phone and gazed at the bright screen seeing it saying it was 8:30am. 'Geez it's early, I think I'm gonna get a little more sleep.' She rolled back over and snuggled into her feather soft pillow and fell asleep quickly.

The blonde awoke a couple of hours later. Sitting up she stretched her muscular arms then slid out of bed. Snatching her phone, trudging to the large bathroom and decided to take a bath instead of a shower. Opening Spotify Emma picked a playlist of a variety of different artists and bands then tapped the play button. She had opted for a 90's mix to listen to as she filled the jacuzzi sized tub. Once it was brimming with water to her satisfaction she peeled her sleep attire off leaving them in a pile on the floor figuring she'd pick them up after her soak.

The small-town sheriff's thoughts wandered back to the explicit video on her laptop, and she immediately became excited again. Groaning, she debated if she should take care of her arousal once more or just push the thought out of her mind. Picking the latter, she rapidly washed before the water lost its warmth.

Wrapped in the fluffy white towel courtesy of the hotel Emma made her way back into the bedroom with her phone in hand. She lowered her body on the bed and opened her phone to check the GPS on it to see if Regina was still in the luxury hotel. 'Crap! She left already! I shouldn't be surprised her biological clock is set for the butt crack of dawn." The blonde sprung off the bed hustling around, put on her usual attire, brushed her teeth, applied light makeup and shot out her room with the keycard in her back pocket and car keys in her hand.. As she got into the rental car Emma opened her phone to find where Regina went and then programmed the google map in the vehicle to the brunette's location.

——————————————————————

Your destination is on the right. The feminine voice chirped in the vehicle. Emma slowed down and turned into a studio parking lot. You have arrived. She stopped at the booth just inside the lot. The attendant was leaning on the window with a sandwich in his hand. Opening the window far enough he poked out his head letting his greasy hair fall into his eyes. Emma noticed a name tag that read Finn.

"Hey there." He said, trying to sound smooth.

"Uhhh hi." Emma replied, rolling her eyes at his feeble attempt at flirting.

Clearing his throat he inquired, "What can I do to you.... I...I mean for you?"

Stifling a laugh at his expense she answered, "I was wondering where is the uh....adult film is being shot? I have a friend that is in it and I'm curious if I could watch it being made."

"A voyeur huh?" He wrongly concluded.

Emma was losing her patience fast, she scowled at him. "What?! Absolutely not! I just want to surprise her."

As soon as he heard the 'her' coming from her he immediately knew he had no chance with the blonde. Sulking he stated, "I'm not supposed to let anyone in who isn't on my approved list, but I'll make an exception for you."

"Thanks" she told him gratefully.

He gave her directions and opened the gate for her.

——————————————————————

As Emma approached the sound stage and saw that light that announces that they were filming was off, so she quietly snuck in. Just as she entered the building, she heard a scrawny guy say action, so she got closer, standing behind the guy who she thought was the director. In front of her was the young woman who was in the other video with Regina, she was lying on a pleather couch with a lacy yellow crop top that was barely containing her full breasts and a distressed pair of daisy dukes reading a book.