𝟹. 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

I know exactly what I'm going to do and in order for this to work nothing can go wrong.

Dad will get his file but not the one he's expecting. He can call me a traitor all he wants but he had it coming.

After I left his office I went back to my room to pack a bag, no clothes, just all my weapons, my two backup suits, my burner phone, and some other things.

I put my bag on and grabbed some paper from my desk, writing my new number on it. I grabbed 2 empty file folders and put them in the bag with extra paper.

After that, I went to Enzo's room making sure no one saw me. I went straight in and made sure to lock it before checking for where Enzo was. "What are you doing here?" I quickly went over to him and covered his mouth.

I'm seriously in over my head. I dragged him into the bathroom. "Enzo, I need you to do something for me."

I grabbed my old phone out of my pocket, handing it to him. Giving him the piece of paper with my new number on it.

"I'm going to call in a couple of hours and explain everything but when I call to make sure it's this number then when you confirm it's me, destroy this old one. I don't want any trace of me on the old number"

He looked confused but refrained from asking questions and listened to everything I said.

"In exactly 2 hours, I need you to go into my room and destroy everything, turn it upside down. Try your best to make it as messy as possible" I've been thinking about this for a long time.

"Serene I told you not to do anything stupid" Enzo grabbed everything I was handing him and set them down on the counter. "You know I never listen,".

Lastly, I went into the backpack, grabbed one of the files, and gave it to him. I laughed at the thought of what was in it. " You need to go into dad's office and put this on his desk 5 minutes before 6 am"  Now that I think about it, this is absolutely hilarious.

I started laughing to the point I had to hold onto Enzo because I was choking on my breath.

"Snap out of it Rene" he held my shoulder and shook me, making me stop. "Okay okay, that's it. Got everything?" he nodded and hugged me and with that, I left.

--------------------------------------------

I felt my heartbeat rapidly. The wind hitting the back of my neck. It was now or never.

From what I can see there are about 20 guards I need to get through. The guard in the middle has an id card which I'm assuming unlocks the door. It was now or never.

I grabbed two knives from my thigh, one in each hand, and ran to the right of the building and I'm sure that at least 5 guards saw me.

I was at the side of the building and there was a guard in front of me. I tapped his shoulders, when he looked back I took this opportunity to put him in a chokehold and snapped his neck.

One down 19 to go.

As I did that, 4 guards turned in my direction. 2 of them came running toward me. I threw a knife at one of them and hit him in his leg making him fall with a loud grunt.

By now the other one was already in front of me taking a swing that I quickly dodged.

I swing back hitting his jaw, blood spilling out his mouth. He retaliated by hitting me in the stomach.

"You son of a bitch" I lift my leg to round kick him and end up hitting his neck, quickly grabbing his head and bashing it into my knee.

Now I had the attention of the rest of the guards. Great

I ran to the other guard's body and pulled out my knife from his leg. I threw it at the close guard in front of me hitting his stomach. He let out a piercing scream.

I grabbed one of my guns and shot 6 more guards going straight for their heads, hearing each of their bodies hit the ground. 10 down.

I get my knives out of the guards I hit and put them back in their straps.

I vaguely hear one of them call someone "Under attack, female. Ten guards down" Seriously, can he shut the fuck up.

I quickly get to him, grabbing the phone and smashing it into the ground. I then grabbed and flipped him over my shoulder.

Grabbing his gun and shooting 4 more guards. Only 5 left, I dropped the gun and looked for the main guard.

I see my target, the guy with the card coming towards me with a gun in his hand. He starts shooting and I begin dodging the bullets, by the time he ran out he was in front of me.

I grabbed his arm twisting it back and dislocating it making him drop the gun, I could hear the last three coming behind me. I grabbed my gun and shot all 3 of them not bothering to see who. 

I let go of the last guard's arm and kicked him in the leg making him fall to the ground. He was out cold. I grabbed the id card, put it in my pockets.

God that was easy, for the top mafia they sure could use some better security.

I had about 10 minutes to get in and out. I scanned the card and was lucky it worked. Making my way in to see that the warehouse was full of different crates scattered around the room.

I looked around and still no sign of a vault, setting a timer on my watch just to make sure nothing went wrong.

All I need to do now is find the vault.  I opened one of the crates out of curiosity and saw it was filled with rifles and pistols.

Probably a future shipment or something. I closed the crate and began looking for places the vault could be.

Checking my watch to see only 7 minutes left. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a really high stack of boxes oddly placed in the back left corner. It takes me some time but I get the boxes down.

I was now faced with the vault, I looked  around to see how I could unlock it. It required a pin that would allow me to pull the levers. I grabbed my phone and connection wire.

I grab a bobby pin and open up the keypad. Connecting the wires to my phone and letting the possible codes run.  Enzo taught me a few things about keypads.

123118

Finally, I got the vault opened, god all of this for a file. When I finally got in I could see it right there in the middle.

Okay, now that I see it this is not even a file it's a big ass fucking binder.

I grabbed the binder, and god that thing was heavy. I mean I was expecting it to be with all that information in it but still.

Grabbing the file folder I brought with me, and placed it in the vault.

I looked around the warehouse for a camera and found one making sure to wave and pose, then I did a quick little Aerial before leaving.

I know it's extra but it's one of the many perks of no one knowing I exist, they can't exactly id me.

With that, I closed the warehouse door and threw the card onto one of the guards on the floor, and walked back to the car.

I decided to drive to an empty parking lot to see what was in this binder before continuing the rest of my plan.

A pretty successful mission if you ask me.

A/n: I know this chapter was pretty short but I needed to get to the mission and set the story off. But the next chapter is on the longer side :)