𝟺𝟹. 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎**

"Okay Enzo, I've taken care of all your arrangements," I say with the phone set in the crook of my neck and shoulder. "Yes, the jet is ready."

The water still dripping down my body despite the towel wrapped around my chest. After all this time we spent apart I'm finally able to plan Enzo's visit down here.

With our parents still not knowing where I am, and father still suspecting Enzo we had to hold off on any visiting.

But with Ace's help, it didn't really take much convincing. All I had to do is mention that I missed my twin and Ace was already on it.

"How is he?" Ace asks as he takes a seat next to me.

Despite never actually talking to Enzo, Ace has heard our conversations and listens to my endless rants about how much I miss him.

"He's good but I can tell him being on his own over there is starting to get to him" I sigh as I throw the phone to the other side of the couch.

"So let's get him down here" Ace pulls me into his arms effortlessly.

"We would but my dad is already pressing him for my location, he doesn't want to risk it" I lean further into him.

"Don't worry about that I'll handle it"

"You really don't have too"

"I said I'll handle it" his voice stern

"You know he's not exactly your biggest fan" Enzo's made it clear he still doesn't trust Ace. Unsurprisingly that hasn't changed.

"Well he doesn't have to be a fan, he's your brother and you miss him." even though he says that I still want them to like each other.

That's a conversation for another day.

"Hopefully this actually works and that boy toy of yours isn't up to something" he lets out a small laugh. I can tell he's actually kind of warming up to me and Ace's relationship.

"He isn't a boy toy Enzo he's my boyfriend" I laugh as I fluff the pillow. The door opens behind me causing me to turn around.

I give Ace a small smile, pointing to the phone and he nods in acknowledgment.

"Boy toy, boyfriend I don't hear a difference" Enzo responds.

Before I know it I feel Ace's hands wrap around my waist, on top of the towel causing my smile to grow wider.

"The difference is I've had multiple boy toys, but only one boyfriend and that's Ace" I can feel Ace pull me in closer.

"Who would've thought Ace romano would have you all love-filled" he laughs and I can hear the genuity in it.

"Whatever, I'll call you later okay?"

"Yeah, love you"

"Love you too" with that I hang up, throwing my phone into the freshly made bed. Turning to face Ace.

"Someone seems happy" he teases as he leans down for a kiss. As he goes to deepen it I pull away.

"I have to put on some clothes" I try to get out his arms but he doesn't budge. "I think I deserve a present for making you this happy"

"Oh, you do?" I lean closer, giving him a small smirk.

"Mhm, and I have some thoughts" he leans in closer, placing gentle kisses down my neck and shoulder.

"Well, those thoughts are just going to have to wait" I slap his cheek lightly before slipping out his grasp.

Walking out of his room and heading to mines, once I'm inside I go straight to my closet to choose my outfit for the day.