𝟺. 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍

I had just finished looking through this file and all I can say is wow. Now I see why dad wanted it so bad.

The Italians are going to want this back the moment they see it's gone. I left them a great gift they should enjoy though.

Even though I was a bit upset; all this information in this binder and not one thing on me. Seriously I looked through it like 10 times, according to this stupid file I'm dead.

I already knew that dad claimed I was dead for his whole safety bullshit but still.

The only thing I could even tie back to me was that mama was pregnant with me and Enzo but only Enzo made it.

It Didn't even have my name or anything. I don't know why I'm so mad, I wasn't exactly expecting much.

What made it worse was seeing all my missions under my brother's name; The California mole mission where I got tortured for 5 hours non-stop, one of my many undercover cases where I ended up stuck in Australia for two weeks, and so many more.

The reports I wrote after each mission were filled under their name. All thoughts of doubt or regret were now gone.

I started the engine and sat there for a few minutes thinking over everything. I clear up my thoughts and came to a decision.

I know exactly where I'm going to put this thing. No One is getting this file anytime soon. Not dad. Not the Italians. No one.

About an hour later I had put the file where it would be safe. where no one would think to look. I got back into the car and grabbed my phone. I called Enzo's hearing the ringing sound waiting for him to pick up.

After about 2 more calls he finally picked up. "Is it you" was the first question he asked. "Yes it's me, did you do it?'

"Yes, your room is destroyed, the old phone is completely wiped and gone, and I just came back from dad's office" he was whispering and I could hear him walking around "thank you so much I owe you one"

It was silent for a minute until Enzo finally spoke up, "I saw what you put in that file, you're not slick"

"what do you mean Enzo?"

"seriously serene you told him to kiss your black ass" I burst out laughing.  Dad's going to be absolutely livid.

"Are you even surprised' I questioned him

"No, not really," We said, recovering from our laughter "Are you finally going to tell me what's going on."

I sighed before speaking "okay so the mission was to go steal a file, well more like a binder but who's counting that contains all the information we could imagine on all the mafias."

"Okay, continue" he knew the mission would be different so he wasn't exactly surprised.

"I'm sick of dad and his bullshit so I decided I would get his file but I'm not going to give it to him just yet." I know he's my dad but this one is on him

"I needed you to make sure there was no trace of me left in that house and the file I made you put on his desk was just my way of letting him know he's not getting the file."

"Serene you know he's going to hunt your ass down for it." Enzo sounded shocked but proud of my actions

"Yeah but you got rid of the last remaining digital footprint of me for now and he won't know where I'm going" I already thought about how all of this would play out

"Yeah that's great but you know the Italians will be looking for you too," I thought that out too. I wouldn't do all of this based on some impulsive thought.