𝟻. 𝙷𝚎𝚛

Ace Romano
—————————————————————

As I sat at my desk, going through some paperwork for the next shipments,I hear some voices. Muffling outside my office door.

God, these idiots. "Whoever's outside my office get in here and fill me in on what you're talking about or get the fuck away from my door" The talking stops and I return to my work.

Today's been stressful, I had to go get some stupid ass drug dealers who thought it would be smart to try and leave with a couple thousand dollars worth of drugs.

Even though it's been stressful lately. Nothing major has really happened and I would like to keep it that way. Maybe me, Valentino, and Dante could do something tonight. Maybe get some drinks. I'll text them after I'm done with work.

Maybe go on a vacation for a week or two. Leave business to Valentino and Dante for a while. I could use it and haven't gone on vacation in over a year.

I pushed away my thoughts and turned back to my work trying to finish as fast as I could.

About five minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," It was just Francisco, my top guard. He came up to my desk. He looked nervous, fiddling with his fingers. God, what happened now.

"Umm-sir, w-we have a problem. A big one" he finally spoke. If Francisco is saying there's a problem then it's definitely not good. Well, there goes my fucking night off.

"What kind of problem Francisco?"

"Well, umm I went to check what was going on at the warehouse-like you asked and when I got there the guards were all dead and the others never checked in"

I sit up trying not to throw something at this idiot. "Which warehouse Francisco" he looked down.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU" I swear to god I'm 2 seconds away from snapping him in half.

He looked up, avoiding eye contact. "The one in U.S" I grabbed one of the laptops on the desk and threw it at him. He quickly dodged it and I could hear it break on the floor

"GET OUT" he flinched at the sound of my voice, scurrying out of the room closing the door behind him.

More mumbling came from outside the door. "I SWEAR IF I HEAR ONE MORE FUCKING PERSON I'M KILLING EVERYONE IN THAT DAMN HALLWAY"

I sit back down throwing my mug at the wall, the glass shattering instantly. How could this even happen? I Had that place surrounded 24/7, I put that shit in a fucking vault.

God I need to relax, I don't even know if they got to the vault. Maybe they went for the crates.

I walked downstairs looking for Francisco. When I start heading to the kitchen I could hear him talking with Valentino and Dante.

As I walked in they all went silent and turned to look at me. "We heard about what happened," Dante put his phone in his back pocket.

"Well, no need to gossip about it, we need to get to work" It comes out more harsh than intended.

" Francisco, tell me exactly what happened. ''

"When I got there, all 20 guards were dead outside the building." One job these fools had one job.

"We checked to see if anything was missing from the crates and nothing was touched. But the vault was open and whatever was on that stand was gone." great the one fucking thing I actually cared.

"Oh wow, that's surprising. At Least they didn't steal anything else" Dante jokes, I glared at him and he just chuckled

''I'm just saying" he shrugged. God, he could be annoying at times.