𝟺𝟿. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜**

"Amore"

"Mhm"

"Get up" I feel a soft kiss being placed on my cheek.

"Five more minutes please" I move the pillow under me, burying my face into the soft sheets.

"Amore, it's been half an hour" I can already envision the growing smile on his face.

I don't even bother responding, sliding back into sleep as the comforter seems to dissolve under me.

"Amore" he grabs the covers and pulls them off me despite my attempts at keeping them on me.

"Ace, please" he chuckles in response, I can feel him get closer to the bed.

"That not working this time" before I know it his arm is underneath my body and I'm being lifted off the bed.

He effortlessly put me over his shoulder holding into the back of my thighs. "You're mine for the day not wasting a minute"

"Let me go back to sleep" I try backing on his bare back but he's already walking towards the bathroom.

"I promise I'll feed you" my head shoots up at the possibility of food.

"Waffles?"

"Whatever you want Amore" his hand slides up to my ass, giving it a small squeeze

"Fine no sleep" that answer seems to please him. He slowly lowers me onto the floor, still holding me by the waist. "What time is it?"

"It's 10:06" he goes over to the counter and grabs a face towel to wipe his face.

"What? It can't be ten already" I look over to see if he's joking or not, His smile tells me otherwise.

He chuckles in response, sending a smile my way "amore-"

"You're lying, you said you would wake me at 8"

"Trust me I tried three times" he starts walking up to me, his hand still damp from the wet cloth.

"No, you did not" oh come on I only remember him trying once.

"What happened to you being such a light sleeper?" his hand travel to my waist pulling me in closer.

"Oh shut up" I can't help the smile that forms on my face.

He tries leaning in for a kiss but I push him back, turning my face to avoid it "morning breath"

He grabs my jaw turning my face to look up at him before planting a small kiss on my lips "quando ti chiedo un bacio, me lo dai. semplice"

His voice still soft as he spoke but the words held an edge. I can't help but want to mess with him a bit "e se non lo facessi?"

"Serene" there's a shift in his tone, the same shift he gets whenever I tease him.

"I need to change" I slap his chest getting out of his hold.

It only takes me fifteen minutes to brush my teeth and put on some gym shorts and a sports bra. After fixing my high puff in front of the mirror I walk out of the bathroom.

"Okay I'm done" I let Ace know, he looks up from the laptop he was staring at "what happened to no work"

"Not working just, approving one final document" he clicks another button.

"That's you working" I walk over to the bed and slowly close the laptop.

He doesn't say anything just moving the closed laptop onto his bedside table before standing up. I expect him to lead the way but he just stands there staring at me.