𝟺𝟼. 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎**

My eyes start to flutter open, taking in the rays of light hitting my skin. I feel my body being shifted in the bed.

The cold air seeps in as the covers slide off me, "Amore" Ace's voice comes from beside me.

His hand goes up my shirt, grabbing my boob and kneading it softly. Pulling me into him and placing wet kisses onto my neck.

"Ace what- what are-" my voice is still soft from the wave of sleepiness.

He quickly cuts me off, turning my head and pressing his lips on mine. He slips his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss as he pulls me in closer.

He locks his legs with mine, slowly finding his way on top of me and attaching his hand to the end of my shirt before swiftly taking it off me.

Kisses trail up my stomach until his lips wrap around my nipple, hand going to the other. I can't help the small moan I let out.

My hand travels to his hair, racking through the messy strands as I arch into him. Soon enough he starts making his way to my panties.

He rips it off, throwing it to the side. "You've got to stop doing that" he doesn't respond, only cupping my ass.

"Seriously I won't have any underwear left" my head falls onto the pillow as his lips start sucking on my clit.

"Good" he finally answers, pulling away to look at me. His eyes dark and lust-filled, taking in all the new marks he's managed to make in the past few minutes.

He starts opening my legs. I try pushing them back close but it's no use with his hands in between them.

The look he gives me from between my legs warning against the action, "I haven't showered Ace"

"Amore" his tone is stern. He pushes my legs further apart, licking his lips before pulling me down.

Every once of me feeling heightened as I feel his breath against my pussy, the need for something anything growing.

I squirm in his hands, hoping to get some kind of friction but he doesn't move, just  tighten his grip on my body to hold me still.

"Ace, please" a whine escapes my lips as I turn my upper body to hold onto the pillow behind me.

I can feel the wetness dripping down, my arousal growing with every second. His head moves closer to my throbbing pussy.

Ring ring

"Oh for fucks sake, I swear to god if you answer that" the phone continues to ring from the bedside table.

He tries back up but I lock his head with my thighs, he lets out a small chuckle before using his hand to move my legs out the way.

Getting out of the bed and walking over to the phone, he glances at me giving me a small smile before answering the phone.

"What do you want?" his tone harsh, voice deep and hoarse.

He's silent as the other person speaks, the voice muffled by the distance. Ace starts walking towards the closet, the mirror doors sliding open as his free hand unties the strings of his sweats.

"Get them into the meeting room for briefing, and have staff ready in half an hour" I can hear drawers opening and closing from the closet.

"Ace" I call out for him, shifting my position in the bed and pulling the covers over me "fuck you"

"I'll be down soon" he hangs up, walking out of the closet. Black dress pants and button-up in his hand.

He throws it onto the bed before leaning down to give me a kiss; which I dodge, making it land on my cheek instead which I quickly wipe off.