Part Four - First Date

*read the last few paragraphs of the last chapter if you don’t remember*

*P.S. play the song on the side when you see this: [~][~], it fits perfectly*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m tired, Li. Can we go to bed?” I said tiredly, resting my head on his shoulder, tilted to look him in the eyes.

“Sure. Who’s room?” He said, turning off the TV.

“Hmm. Yours.” I smiled. He smiled back and stood up, taking my hand in the process as he lead me up the stairs. We walked to his room and closed the door. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving my boxers and socks. I slid under the cover and rested my head on a pillow, waiting for my Lili to come cuddle me. He slid in beside me, immediately wrapping his arms tightly around me from behind and resting his head over mine. I placed my hands over his, lacing my fingers over and between his own. I sighed as I felt his whole body forming to mine.

“Sweet dreams, Ni.”

“Sweet dreams, Li.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I wake up still cuddled up to Liam, except I’m facing him and our arms are just loosely wrapped around each other. I turn my head towards the clock and see that it’s already half eleven. I don’t want to sleep the day away!

I turn back towards Liam and squeeze his waist; hard, but not hard enough to hurt him. He groans as his eyes flutter open, yawning and then taking a deep breath. 

“Gamorning, Li.” I say, my voice somewhat strained and weak from just waking up.

“Mmm, good morning, babe.” He says, kissing my hair. He has morning voice too. Don’t girls always say a guys sexiest voice is their morning voice?

“What time is it?” He asks.

“Half eleven.” I reply.

“Wow, we should really be gettin’ up now!” He chuckles.

I get out of bed and go downstairs. I eat lunch, since I’ve already skipped breakfast. Louis and Zayn are down at the kitchen table, having a conversation. Right when I open the fridge, Harry is walking through the kitchen, fully dressed and with a large bag slung over his shoulder. 

“Okay, well, I’m off lads. I’ll see you later.” He says, then turning towards me and winking, then walking out the kitchen door. I hear the front door open and close, signaling that he’s gone.

“Where is he going?” I ask towards Louis or Zayn.

“Said something about planning your date.” Louis answered, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yeah, mate. He’s really serious about this.” Zayn said, pursing his lips and raising his eyebrows. I looked down, now closing the fridge.