Part Seven - A Little Fight A Little Confusion

~

You know how sometimes you just wake up? Like your eyes just open, no hesitation, your eyes just shoot open? Well, that's how I woke up. I could hear Harry's heartbeat against my ear and could feel his chest rise and fall softly.

I lifted my head up and connected our lips gently. He stirred awake, his eyes fluttering open as he took in a shaky breath. He smiled when his eyes met mine. "Niall," he whispered.

"Good morning." I chuckled.

"You hungry?" He questioned.

"Yes." I said, rolling off of him.

We walked downstairs and into the empty kitchen. We were finally the first ones downstairs! I looked over at the clock above the stove that read 10:29. Rather early for me. I walked to the pantry and pulled out a pack of cinnamon and apple oatmeal. I made it in the microwave along with some water while Harry went for a bowl of cereal. We sat ourselves down by the kitchen table and ate.

As I was setting my cleaned bowl in the sink, Zayn walked in with tired eyes and lazy feet. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me, his eyes immediately falling to my neck just before he gasps. "What the hell?" He questions.

My hands fly to cover my bruises, and I gulp. I turn to Harry with wide eyes and then run past Zayn and up the stairs to my room. I take off my sweater and put on a tee shirt along with a hoodie. I don't want anyone else to see my marks.

I went back downstairs and slowly entered the kitchen with hesitance. Zayn wasn't there, only Harry, who had apparently been waiting. I smiled faintly and sat down next to him. He let out a deep chuckle, his hand coming around to grab on to the side of my bum. He pulls me into him and kisses my cheek, looking down at me. "That was funny."

"No. It was embarrassing." I folded my arms.

"Maybe for you."

I glared up at him with pursed lips.

"Don't look at me like that." Harry pleaded. I only rolled my eyes and looked away, letting out a sigh and letting my hands fall to my lap. Harry took one of them in his, running his thumb over the side. "I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay." I smiled slightly.

"Good." He approved, then giving me a peck on the lips. "Well, my hair is crazy because it still has chlorine in it. I'm off to take a shower." Harry farewelled, stood up and left. I watched him walk out the kitchen and then turned my gaze to the table.

"Aye, Nialler." I heard a voice from behind me. I shifted in my seat to see Liam walking in from the back of the kitchen. He walked up to me and took a seat. "If you go get dressed now we can hang out." He said in a sing-songy voice.

"Okay." I smiled and got up. I walked up to my room and changed into jeans, slipping on some shoes as well. I rolled on some deodorant and brushed my teeth, then walking back downstairs to a patiently waiting Liam.

I didn't have a lot of time to exactly look at him before, but damn, he looked gorgeous today. He was wearing a tight fitting black, long sleeve shirt under an opened plaid shirt with the colors purple, red, black and white. He wore jeans and converse as well, and let me tell you, he looked absolutely stunning. You'd have to see him first. "I know what I want to do." He smiled.

~

"This is yummy." I said, sipping on my coffee. Liam took me to Starbucks and bought both of us a coffee. We walked out and walked through the park together. When we finished our drinks and saw a near by trash can, we threw the trash away.

"C'mon." Liam announced, taking my hand and pulling me to the trees. When we neared the edge of the woods, I tried to stop him by leaning back and shuffling my feet.