Part Six - Red Flag

~

“Meet me in the movie room in five minutes.” Harry whispered into my ear as I was looking in the fridge. It was around ten, pretty late for a ‘date’. I smiled and watched from the corner of my eye as he walked away. We hadn’t really done anything all day. Louis went grocery shopping so I was looking in the fridge for new snacks. Zayn, Liam and I even had a pretty long conversation. Harry and I hadn’t talked that much, but I talked to Liam a lot. I picked out orange juice and a glass and drank some slowly, passing the five minutes with something to do. 

When the five minutes are up, I run upstairs and to the movie room. It was a room dedicated to watching movies, and occasionally TV. It had many recliners, chairs, pillows, bean bags and a couch. In the front, it had a large screen and in the back it had shelves of movies and TV series. I opened the door slowly, Harry coming into my sight as I did so.

I saw him smile wide at me, patting the spot next to him on the recliner he was currently resting on. I closed the door behind me, a goofy smile plastered on my face as I sat in between his legs on the leather seat. He snaked his arms around me from behind, resting his head against mine. “Ready for our second date?” He talked quietly, his lips brushing against my ear.

I nodded eagerly, pushing back against him while I felt one of his arms leaving it’s place on me. He grabbed the remote and pressed a button, making the screen light up with the start of a movie. He placed his arm back around me, pulling me up further in his lap and turning me to the side. I swung my arms around his neck and placed my head on the his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck and kissing his skin. He squeezed me tighter to acknowledge my action. I turned my face to the screen to see Beauty and The Beast. A Disney movie? He couldn’t have been sweeter.

We watched the movie in silence for about the first thirty minutes, before Harry bent over and picked up a carton of popcorn. He took out some pieces and put them up to my mouth. I parted my lips and let him feed me, locking eyes with him while he watched me eat. I took some and fed him as well, giggling while watching him eat because he eats funny. I started feeding myself, as did he while we watched the movie. There wasn’t much popcorn, so we finished it rather quickly. A few minutes later, Harry looked down at me for a long moment, before I looked back up at him. His lips were parted and his eyes looked so focused. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, moving gentle and slow against my mouth. I kissed him back, bringing my hands to run down his arms. He kissed down my jaw and down my neck. Whilst kissing my neck, he grazed gentle flesh with his teeth, then sucking in a mark. 

I let a moan slip out over my lips, tangling my fingers in his curls and closing my eyes. His hand found its way to my inner thigh, stroking soft and gentle. I, yet again, leaned into his touch while pulling on a strand of his hair. He continued sucking on my neck and even onto my collar bones, before coming back up to kiss my lips. I kissed him passionately and lovingly, hugging his neck and pulling him even closer. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, prodding my mouth open and sliding his tongue over mine. I moaned into his mouth, massaging his tongue with mine. A bit later, I pulled back gasping for air and staring into pools of green. He stared down at my neck though, moving his hand from my thigh to my neck and stroking over the sensitive spots with his finger. His lips tugged into a small, barely noticeable smile as his finger trailed down my neck.

“You gave me hickeys?” I inquired.

“Maybe...” Harry answered.

“Great! How am I supposed to cover them up?” I mumbled.

“Don’t. I think you look pretty with them.” He purred. I gulped, watching him trace his marks with cold eyes and a creepy stare. “So pretty.” He whispered. His hand slipped down my torso to rest on my waist, and he looked back at the screen. I looked back at the screen as well, shrugging off the way Harry just acted. I placed my hand over his and sighed, continuing to watch the movie.