Part Two - Pinky Promise

Niall's Point of View

The light struck my eyes, immediately making me squint in pain. I blinked countless times, adjusting to the new found light. Suddenly my squinting stopped as a tall dark figure came up and blocked the light, then sitting by my side. A hand went to my hip, patting it and rubbing it soothingly. My vision became less blurry and I focused on Liam.

"Hey, Ni. Good morning, love." He smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek lightly.

I smiled in return and watched as he leaned back to his first position. "There's some breakfast downstairs. Harry cooked." He said brushing a strand of unruly hair off my forehead. I nodded and sat up, stretching and bringing the sheets up off of me.

Liam got up from the bed as well as me, and we marched downstairs, our bare and boxer clad bodies making lazy steps down the stairs. When we reached the kitchen, Louis and Zayn had already started eating what looked like delicious omelets. I licked my lips looking at the delicious food Harry had prepared for the household.

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry smiled, only in his tight black boxer briefs. Louis was the only one in pants; sweatpants. Zayn also sported tight black boxer briefs. Harry walked over to me, smiling and kissing my forehead, bringing me in by the waist. I didn't really like all the kisses I was getting. Why was I getting them? Harry moved over to Liam and kissed his cheek. Affectionate much?

Harry served up our omelets and we all sat at the table, enjoying the yummy cooking. I sat next to Liam, and across from Harry. We ate our omelets in silence, nothing that interesting. The taste of Harry's food exploded in my mouth, satisfying my taste buds beyond compare. After we all ate, I ran upstairs into my room and picked out a plain white tee, black skinny jeans and some clean boxers. I walk out of my room and immediately bump into something. Or someone...

I look up and see Harry smirking at me. He laughed a bit as I just stood there, staring at him like he was a foreign object of some kind. "Watch out, babe." He said patting my bare shoulder.

Babe? Bare shoulder? I followed his hand to see I still didn't have a shirt on. I take a deep breath and just smile at him. "We have an interview today, so be quick." I nodded before walking past him and to the bathroom. As I was about to close the door, I turned a bit to see him still staring at me. "Quit checking me out, Harry!" I chuckled out.

"But you're so sexy, babe!" He said pouting.

...what?

I smiled proudly. "I know." He gave me one last laugh before I closed the door behind me. Well, that wasn't weird. First of all, Harry wouldn't say that. Sure, he's cheeky, but he would usually scrunch up his nose and say 'ew' or something. Second of all, Harry doesn't call me 'babe'.

He just calls me Niall or Ni. Whatever, maybe he's just in a good mood.

I turned on the shower and stepped in, getting chills from the freezing cold water, soon to warm up. I scrubbed my body down quickly, and washed my hair even quicker. I hopped out and dried off, then throwing on my clothes that were to be matched with bright blue Supras.