Freddy X Reader ~The New Girl~

Hiya! Uhh- I decided to continue it since I got back into Identity V thankfully! My writing got better obviously lmao-- But yea that's all I gotta offer. This is requested by @Hi_Im_AntiSocial

Hope you enjoy!!

I was a newcomer in the Oletus Manor. An anonymous letter told me about a prize that I would get for participating in a game. Like millions of dollars, so I had to take this opportunity!

Or so I thought, until I got stuck and forced to stay here for god knows long. I shouldn't have accepted the invitation in the first place.This is my first day so far, and I met a LOT of survivors. Apparently, i'm one too. I didn't know what was going on and some of them had to explain me the situation. Wow that's great, I'm in a killing game! Thanks, letter for tricking me, sarcasm intended. However, one particular survivor did catch my eye. His name seemed to be Freddy, otherwise known as the Lawyer. I don't know, it's just- he seems interesting to me, even if the survivors don't quite like him that much.

What I didn't know, was that he seemed to also be interested in me, too. The only survivor who could figure it out surprisingly is Luca, aka the "Prisoner". So he spoke up. "Hey Freddy, why don't you give this gal a tour around the manor? Bet she'll love that!" He says. "Are you sure?" Freddy says, adjusting his glasses. "Hell yea!""Alright, whatever you say." Freddy says, sounding a bit unsure about this, but he still agreed to it nonetheless. He then starts to walk up to me, introducing himself "Hello, miss (Y/N). I'm Freddy, I would, uhh.. like to show you around the place?" He says, hesitant if I would even say yes. I was quite surprised he would be the one to do it, but I nodded my head yes. His face lit up, and took my hand to give a quick tour around here.

Both of us were a blushing mess the whole time, and it was getting awkward. "So, this should be your room! I hope you get comfortable here, kinda." He says. "Oh.. alright." I say, kind of sad that it was over and we had to part ways for the meantime. "Oh by the wa-" Freddy says but gets cut off by the speakers around the manor.

"Freddy, Luca, (Y/N), and Andrew, please report to the waiting room for your match." The unknown voice says. Me and Freddy looks at each other, anxiously waiting for who should walk first. I then decided to be the one to do it first, as we are about to walk to our match.

~Time skip~

We entered a place called Moonlit River Park. As we got into our positions, the match begun. I didn't know what to do so I was just standing there, nervously until I see a familiar figure come close. I then figured out who it was, Freddy. "(Y/N)! I forgot to tell you-" He whisper yells. "You should decode these things called ciphers. They'll open the gate. And these are called rocket chairs." He points to the red chair near us. "Be sure to not get caught by the hunter." He continues. I nod, as we decode together. We then finished the cipher and went to another cipher that Luca was on. While decoding, Luca gave him that 'look'. "Now's not the time, Luca.." He whispers to him. "Whateva' ya say, Lawya'." He responds, also in a whisper. Our heartbeats grew purple and was glowing. "Uhhh, Freddy?" I say to him, getting nervous. All of a sudden, he quickly grabs my hand and runs. Luca was getting chased by the hunter, who was Luchino. He hissed and jumped to get closer to him. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll keep you safe." He says, in which I blushed a deep red from that sentence alone. All of a sudden, all of the ciphers were done, and the gate was open. Andrew was opening the right gate, as we anxiously wait, Luca catching up to us. As Andrew opened the door, Luchino comes in out of no where, almost hitting me, but Freddy pulled me and carried me bridal style, and made it out in time. You could say Luchino was LIVID.

As we got back, me, Luca and Freddy noticed what just happened, and Freddy immediately put me down and apologized back to the manor. "I-i'm sorry (Y/N), I-I just--" Freddy says, trying to find his words. "It's alright, Atleast you saved me, and that's what matters." I say, putting my hands on both his shoulders. We just both stare at eachother for what seems like a long time, until Luca interrupts us. "Are ya lovebirds gonna stand their or what?" He says, chuckling. Freddy glares at him, as I smile and giggle. Freddy noticed that and gave me a small smile, as he grabbed my hand, going back inside the manor.

i'm literally so sorry you had to wait for your request for one year- at that time I was slipping out of my identity v phase, but I got back into it, so here it is!! Again, i'm so so sorry!!

-Emily signing off...