Edgar X Reader ~Painting with him~

Requested by @tsumikii_ . sorry if this is really short, I didn't know what specific theme I would've gone for him, so I hope you like it!!

"Hey, Edgar?" I knock on the door. He seemed to be busy on his paintings again, so I thought I would join in since painting is fun. I hear shuffling from the room, to hear him walk towards the door and open it. "(Y/N)?" He says.

"Yep, your favorite person in the world!" I joke around, he giggles a bit. "Come in." He welcomes me. The room is filled with brushes canvas, paint spots everywhere, it's like a colorful mess but I love it. He closes the door behind me.

"Did you come back to paint with me again?" He asks, tilting his head. "Oh, yea." I respond. "That's great! Let me get the supplies first-" He says. I stared at him while he got his stuff. He's really cute, but he's my best friend, I don't know if I should even tell him because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Anyways here's the- (Y/N), you alright?" He says, worried. I realized I was staring at him, and shaked my head back to my usual expression. "Yea, i'm fine." I say. Man, that's embarrassing dude. We then began to paint, me making whatever comes to mind. He was sitting next to me to assist me with anything. "(Y/N), you're doing great!" He compliments me, staring in awe of my piece on the canvas. I blush from how close he was. "Thanks.." I say, quietly. I continued to stroke my brush, as Edgar was just there mesmerized. I accidentally got some paint on my face, however. "Oh, do you want me to get that for you?" Edgar asks. I nod and wait for him to get a towel to wipe it off. I anxiously wait.

"Alright, I'm back, don't move." He says, suddenly getting close to my face. I tense up from the contact, blushing heavily. He giggles from it and smiled. He then cupped my cheeks, and leans closer. "You look so cute, (Y/N)." Then all of a sudden, he kissed me. My eyes widen since I never expect him to even do that, but hey I'm not complaining. We got deep into the kiss as he pulls me closer. We then pull away, breathing heavily for a bit. "Edgar, I love you." I say, hugging him. He chuckles.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

Again sorry if it's short, I tried my best. remember y'all, requests are open so please go to my request page if you wanna suggest something. Thank you everyone!

-Emily signing off...