Anxious! Aesop x Hunter! Reader ~Don't be afraid~

hihi i forced myself to have motivation to write this because i was stressed for not paying attention to this oneshot lmao i'm sorryyyyyyyy

Please don't be mad- anyway this is requested by Ishyce ! Enjoy. Also in the story, (H/N) Means "Hunter name", and the (Y/N) is your actual name in the story oof

Aesop's P.O.V

I was running and decoding quickly as I was spawned near an area, with my 3 teammates, William, Helena, and Kreacher. As always, I felt really anxious to get found by the hunter, so i'm practically helpless if I get caught without my coffin, so I summoned it quickly. 

As I did just that, I continued to decode until Helena was knocked down first, to see the highlights of them, it was the hunter.. (H/N). Just thinking of that name makes me shiver down my spine and make me more nervous.. But for some reason, I have some type of interest in them, I don't know why, particularly. But I was out of thought, and realized so I tried to focus on decoding. But, we can't have nice things.

William decided to try and help Helena, but got knocked down as well, across the map from me..

Kreacher also noticed, and was running next to me. "Continue decoding, I'll try to save them!!" He yelled as he continued to run to them, only to get knocked down as well minutes later.

"Damn it, Aesop.. What to do, what to do?!?" I panicked uncontrollably, thinking of a solution other than saving the team by myself, until I saw my coffin, and went back to it.

Oh! I got it! I'll use it to save the oth- Oh-" How stupid am i?? They're all on the rocket chair already!! Okay Aesop, don't freak out, don't freak out... I tried to hold in my anxiety and stress from this whole thing,

Everyone was counting down, one by one was sent back to the manor until it was only me left for the hunter (H/N) to come and search for me. I was crying, getting more anxious and scared the seconds go by, shaking tremendously. I almost blacked out, full with my tears running down my checks, seeing the silhouette of the hunter. However, instead of attacking me, They sit next to me, and ruffled my hair.

"Hey buddy, you alright?" They said, with a comforting tone. I didn't really respond, being surprised but was still in tears. I tried to give a response but Social anxiety got the best of me.

"I-I-I w-w-w-w-el-l-" I stuttered ALOT, leaving me embarrassed, but the hunter just giggled. "Getting a little shy, are we?" They said, a little teasing. "Heh, don't be afraid anyway.. i'm sorry for causing all of this. I should've placed you on a chair but, my guts tell me not to.", they responded, and I paused and looked up at them.

"So, I decided something. I'll let you go, but don't tell the hunters, got it?" They said, which I only silently nodded.

"Good! Now take my hand and i'll lead you the way to the dungeon." They reached their hand out for me to take, and I hesitated a little, but soon, I slowly took it.

As we both walked to find it, they spot it and waved goodbye, but before I was out of their reach, they grabbed my arm and pulled me towards them and kissed me on the cheek, which caused me to get REALLYYY red, holding my hand on the cheek that was kissed on. "Just wanted to do that, heh. By the way, call me (Y/N), hope to see you again some match." They said calmly, I responded with, "A-A-esop.. Aesop i-is my name.." which they thought how I said it was really cute. After that, he jumped into the dungeon.

No one's P.O.V.

The both parted their ways, and kept on thinking about the certain day that the event happened.

"Thinking about someone?" Violetta said, in her raspy but sassy and teasing voice as she was placing some fancy vases as decoration for the hallways. "Oh shut it, it's just hot in here, that's all!" (Y/N) said, more nervous, and the grey Spider chuckled. "Yea, MHM" She said, again in her annoying teasing voice. "Anyway. Wanna hangout with Smiley Face and I?" Violetta asked. "Yea, sure." They responded, and they both continued to have a conversation the whole day, but of course, (Y/N) was still thinking about the anxious boy, they couldn't get him out of their mind.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ight im DONEEEEE AAASJISJIJSJISINDNDIN sorry for this taking so long omg aa

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!! 

-Emily signing off..