Yandere! Naib x Yandere! Emma ~Sunshine Lollipops, and Rainbows~

Requested by dat_nose_tho ! Hope you enjoy!! Art by: Unknown, but it does not belong to me. And the song is just here for if you wanna hear it from the end of the story if you're curious LMAO

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS GORE, STABBING, AND CANNIBALISM. IF YOU ARE VERY SQUEAMISH OVER THIS, I RECOMMEND GOING TO MY OTHER LIGHT-HEARTED STORIES OR READ SOMETHING ELSE. I do NOT recommend violence in order to get someone else, so please don't do that after reading this story--

Naib's P.O.V

"~Missing: Fiona Gilman

Last seen: Yesterday at 4:47 PM~"

I take a glimpse at the tv that says the following message, it was weird since some of the girls I talked to, disappeared without a trace as the days go by, but hey, I don't mind as long as Emma never leaves~

I have a crush on Emma, she's so perfect and everything, and I've always wanted to protect her and everything! She's so cute, and- "Hi Naib!" Emma says, interrupting my thoughts as she waves adorably at me. Butterflies went into my stomach as she greets me. "How are ya doin'?" She says, putting her hand on her chin as she looks at me straight in the eyes. "Just, w-well, looking outside like always!", she takes my hands suddenly, holding it tight to her. "Maybe we can plant at my garden? I have lots of free times, so you can come anytime!" I nod at her, a grin appearing on my face. "That's great!" she turns around and walks back to the exit from the diner room. As she was, Kreacher approaches her. That damn thief... I looked over and saw him annoying her. I shiver in anger when he attempts to put his arm around her shoulder as she struggled and ran off. 

Kreacher signed in annoyance and walked to the kitchen, as he did, I stopped him. "So, you think you can fuckin' steal Emma from me?!?" I say, trying him. "Ha! As if she would choose someone with the likes of you! She knows she wants me, and that's a fact!" my teeth gritted and I grabbed the kitchen knife, about to attack him until Tracy came in to stop the current situation.

"Will you two stop fighting already?? I had enough of your bickering!" She says in her usual nerdy voice. "Aw piss off! This is our business, not yours~" Tracy looks at him in annoyance, "Atleast I know privacy unlike you who spies on Emma all the time!" She hisses at him, "Besides, she my best friend, and i'm NOT allowing you to do that to her, ya pervert!" 

I was on the binge to kill Kreacher at this point, but I can't with Tracy here, she'll definitely tell Emma and then my reputation is ruined. As the fight kept on continuing, Tracy slaps Kreacher and runs away as he winced at his pain. "Oww! That little prick!" He exclaimed. As he was whining once more, I jump at him as he was caught off guard by it. He struggles to get free from my grasp as I started choking him with both of my hands on the floor, as he hits me weakly from it, losing his strength. Once he was weak enough, I grabbed the kitchen knife, then stabbed him lots of times, making him lose sight as his blood flows done his stomach. The kitchen knife's tip silver part is covered in his blood. "Damn bitch.." I whispered under my breath.

I drag him outside to the garbage to dispose the body from anyone else. as I open it, I throw him into it, not carrying to be gentle with it at all. As I closed the garbage door, I clap my hands together to get the dust off, and walked to my room secretly to change my clothes to go to Emma.

~Time skip hehe~

(Emma's P.O.V)

I hid the body of Fiona in my garden somewhere, so no one would know where she is. Since I still need to find a place somewhere else instead of my garden, I kept everyone out so the smell wouldn't make them get highly suspicious at me. I invited Naib to my garden to confuse to him, I don't care if he is disturbed by the corpse, as long as he says yes i'm set for life! While the time passes, I drank the blood of Fiona, it tasted like nothing, but it was still keeping me from being thirsty, and ate part of her hand. As I continued to do that, I heard the door slowly open, calling my name. "Emma? You there?" I looked back and see Naib, looking around until he sees me. He smiles, but turned pale really quick by the site of such a scene. I smiled at him with a big goofy grin, sat up and walked towards him. "I have something to tell you~" I said to him in his ear, as he gets goosebumps all over him. "Will you be mine?" I caress his chin as I pull him closer to me. "Wait, really-?" I look up at him, and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, chuckling as I hold my hands close to my chest, "Of course, after all, I'm in love with you!" He giggled as he wrapped his hands around my neck and kisses me gently.

The music "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" by Lesley Gore played from the old vintage Gramophone, the disc moving in circles as he takes his hand, as we dance, the remaining corpses around my garden laying lifelessly around the place, us having the blast of our lives, ignoring the horrifying scene.

"Emma", I look up at him as he stops dancing, then he leans in my ear, he says in a eerie voice, 

"Never leave me, promise?"

The end! Sorry for the dark turn-- it's my first time doing a yandere story so sorry if's it's not the satisfying or good enough- qwq

But that's all!! I hope I'll continue writing fast again before my writing block comes in-

Anyway, next story coming up is: Lucky guy x suicidal! Freddy (lemon)

-Emily signing off..