Geisha X Male reader ~4th of July~

This was requested by my f r e n ch friend who is Bloodbath6, i hope you enjoyyyyy! this time, it will be wholesome hMmMmMMmm. I also wanted to make this a 4th of July special since ofc, today is the day!! 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The survivor's and hunter's mansion was being decorated with so many July 4th themed stuff.

Basically, today was the day and well... I'm kinda not really excited. Helena and Aesop came to me to get me ready for the day, since it was the afternoon.

I didn't wanna outside or even celebrate, because i didn't really had the mood to do that.

"Hey, are you sure you wanna go?? Your friend Kevin is gonna be there, and Servias, Naib.."

Yea, i'm still not gonna go.

"...and Michiko." Aesop continued.

I put my head down a little, kinda blushing since he knew i had a crush on her.

"C'mon man, i know you would wanna go if she's there." He teased.

"Fine, i'll go. But i won't be there for long, y'know." I said as Aesop chuckled.

"Okay, whatever you say." He then left my room.

This is just great. How am i gonna be there when Michiko is also there?? I'm gonna end up embarrassing myself..

I got ready for the day, and put on a (insert what outfit you want because i'm lazy lmao)

~time skip 00f~

We went to the huge map, Eversleeping town, with all of the survivors and hunters, cheering.

I also noticed Michiko too. She was so adorable with that smile, and how excited she was.

Maybe i should go and talk to her..?

Before i could think, she glanced at me, and i quickly looked away, clearly embarrassed.

I then saw in a corner of my eye that she was walking to me, then she was next to me, looking at the colorful fireworks.

"Hey, (y/n)." She said.

"Oh, uh- hi.." I said.

"Soo, i heard from Aesop that you came here, just for me?" she continued to speak

'oh no, what did Aesop also say??' i panicked in my head.

"W-well- I uh-"

I tried to find my words, but i couldn't. She then giggled, in a cute way.

"It's alright, darling. It's adorable how you stutter, i also heard from Aesop that you like me! I also wanted to say.. I like you too."

She was laughing, and was still looking at the sky, and blushed a light red from her cheeks.

"Michiko.. does this mean-?"

"Yep, we're dating!" She continued my sentence.

"I- oh-" I stuttered again. She then hugged me out of no where. I gotta admit, she was REALLY tall, and that scared me-

Then all of a sudden, i heard a click sound from behind us, and when i turned around i saw Emily, AKA author-chan with her camera, with Aesop, Kevin, and Naib

"I'M SOOOO GONNA SHOW THIS TO THE OTHERS" she said. 

"Hey! you should send that picture to me too!" Aesop said.

"ME TOO, IT'S SUPER CUTE!!" Kevin responded also.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" I said and chased them, will they all ran and yelled.

Michiko was giggling about the situation while holding up her fan.

Yeeeeeeeeeee i finished it- I wanted to do this because y e s

Also happy 4th of July oifenwiofnqwroignrwiongvirngirnognrigri

 next story will be a Emily X Emma reader uwuwuwuwuuwuw