Wu chang (black guard) x Female! Hunter! ~Pockey Game~

Requested by sweet_babymin! Hope you enjoy ^~^  

N/N: Nickname

F/F: Favorite flavor icecream

Black guard's P.O.V

The hunters currently had a day out, and I was walking at our "town" that had lots of shops.

"C'MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BLACK, LET'S GO HANG OUT WITH JACK, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?" White guard said in a spoiled way, gripping onto my arm as if he was this clingy. "Look, I want to spend some time ALONE with (Y/N), you can hang out with Jack and Robbie, but you're always with me and I just need time, alright?" I said, annoyed. After that, i ruffled his hair, and walked away to (Y/N). "Hey, (N/N)!" I called out to her, and she turns around to smile at me and waves back. "Hey Black! How ya been?" She asks me. "Doing good, I was taking care of White guard last night since he was gripping onto my legs screaming me about weird stuff while crying.." 

Flashback cuz i gotta be that bitch

"BLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! PLEASE ASK HER OUT I'LL BE AT THE WEDDING I SWEARRRRR!!" White says, sobbing while holding onto my legs while i try to walk away "SHUT UP, SHE MIGHT BE CLOSE AND HEAR YOU-" "AWWWWW SO YOU DO LIKE HER DON'T YOU?!? I'M GOING TO TELL HER!!" He responds. "No White please-" But it was too late, as White lets go of my legs and runs away to god knows where.. I hope he doesn't tell her...

Flashback ends tee hee

As Ii remembered, I froze a little, thinking if White actually told (Y/N)... no no no no no no--- Black she shouldn't know you're going crazy, right?? I sign and looks down as she was next to me, ordering some ice cream at a stand. After she gets her (F/F/I), She orders me a Cookie & Cream ice cream and hands it to me. I looked up and take it as we both walk away, licking the ice cream. "Oh hey, It's Norton and Hastur! We should talk to them!!" She says excitingly and takes my hand, catching me off-GUARD (hAhA, gEt it?? hEE Hee i'm a funny persoN!!1!11!1). "U-uh wait (Y/N)-" I said but bumped into her back at the sudden stop and i ended up hugging her on accident as a panicked. "(Y-Y/N), I'm sorry!" I said. "Nah, it's alright.." She says as she rubs the back at her neck giving me a nervous closed eye smile at me. As I continued apologizing, Norton and Hastur joins in the conversation. "Yo bros, we got some Pocky's, y'all want any??" Norton spoke, breaking the awkward situation of me and her. "Sure, I can have some!! Oh, maybe we should play that one Pockey game??" (Y/N) Says adorably. I hesitated but agreed to join in as Norton and Hastur did too.

Norton gets on pockey and was in his mouth sticking out. "No homo tho" He says and puts the other end sticking out towards Hastur, as Hastur joins in, responding with, "No homo also" and they both did the game. (LMAO I DIDN'T EXPECT TO DO THIS IN THE STORY FOR THEM BEFORE THIS PART CAME IN)

(Y/N) grabs my hands all of a sudden, having a pockey in her mouth and was close to my face, awaiting for me to bite on the other end. I panicked and was a blushing mess, I hesitated again, but a few seconds passed and I bit on the other end. She started to eat the pockey, as she got closer to my lips, and that's when I panicked, and once I was in that fight-or-flight-response mode, I accidentally was moving a little too much, causing me to, well...

Move very close to her face then I suddenly kissed her.

Both of our eyes rose up, surprised. But then she gets into the kiss, putting her arms around my neck. I was in disbelief that this was happening. But hey, i'm not complaining. We deepened the kiss, as I ran my hands thru her hair. We kissed for a couple of seconds, it felt like heaven. "Oh my god, it's happening!" I heard something whisper in my ear, that shot my eyes open and broke the kiss, to see a satisfied White guard, mouth wide open. I stood there, staring at him with a anger expression as I chased him around the park as (Y/N) chuckled. After the chasing was done, (Y/N) poked me on the shoulders. "Hey! Sorry about that by the way.." She says, looking down, smiling with her hair covering her face. "It's alright- Uh, I'm sorry- Do you wanna date? WAIT THAT WAS SO SUDDEN SORRY-" She places a finger on my lips as she smiles adorably. "Of course! I love you after all, my beautiful idiot." She sticks her tongue out playfully as she put her hands on her hips. I hugged her and she hugs me back.

"So, when's the wedding?" White says next to me, making the cat face. 

"Shut up you elf lookin' ass bi-"

The end! I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME AKAKAKKKAKKAKANFEONFWIEGIEJG I APOLOGIZE!! I'll update more I promise!!!

Next up: Yandere! Emma x Yandere! Naib (Requested) Until next time!!

Emily signing off...