Yidhra X Fem! Reader ~The Hallway~

BOOM A YIDHRA X READER HAHAHAHA YES I LOVE THIS, THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE! Requested by @Cocogoat_ganyu !! Hope you enjoy! May or may not be emotional, depends if you like it or not idk I tried my best LMAO , also if you want that emotional thing to increase, play the song when it's mentioned!!

A party was announced at the manor, at their ball room. All survivors and Hunters were welcomed. I did have a certain crush on someone. I wished I could've been with them. His name is Naib. I've always had a thing for him when I first came to the manor. Sure, he would hit me and boss me around, but my loyalty would never go away, so I've always stayed by his side.

As we would walk into the ball room, Miss nightingale would go up on the stage, holding a note, and clearing her throat to speak on the mic. "Welcome one, welcome all! Today, there will be a competition going on in a few hours. For now, just enjoy the party!" She says, going off stage, and the music starting to play, as everyone was chilling out, some freaked out by Antonio's intense speech of how great the music was playing."Hey, Naib-?" I say, but then he cuts me off. "Cupcake, can you get me a drink?" He says, not even looking at me. "But I-" "Now." He says menacingly. "Roger that.." I say, with a gloomy look as I go to where the drinks are at.

Yidhra's POV

"Who does that bitch think he is?!" I say to my follower, Yix. "I dunno boss" She responds. I sigh. "I just don't get why (Y/N) would even love someone like that. It's just- I just-" "You wanna punch him in the balls, boss?" Yix says, completing my sentence for me. "-Well, yea." I respond."Say, why don't you go and ask her to dance? The slow dance is about to come up!" Yix says, smiling. "You're right. Thanks!" I say, slithering to (Y/N). Yix gives me a thumbs up. I then went up to (Y/N), as she was talking to Naib, I began to talk "(Y/N), I-" "The slow dance, has begun! Get a partner and dance, dance, DANCE!" Miss Nightingale says, as Antonio went up the stage to play his Violin for the song. Naib noticed that I was going to ask her, so he quickly took her hands and danced. I got angry, but then Yix took my hands, which caused me to lean down since she's smaller than me. "Don't worry boss! I'll give miss nightingale a recommendations to switch partners so you could have a chance with (Y/N)! Wink wink!" She says. "In the meantime, here's Hastur!" She lets go and ran up to Miss Nightingale, but then see Hastur, trying to dance with me 'oh dear god no-' I think, as I hesitantly took his.. hands.

As Yix was whispering in Miss Nightingale's ear, she then nods and went up the stage yet again, taking the microphone. "Everyone, now switch partners!" She says. I quickly rushed to (Y/N), as Naib was forced with Hastur. "Hey" Hastur says. "Don't talk to me." Naib responds.(Y/N) seemed confused to see me, a little bit blushing from the contact. "(Y/N) sweetie, you have to listen to me," I started, as she looks up at me, curious. "Naib is not the man for you. All he's gonna do is break your heart." I say, as she gets a bit offended. "And how do YOU know he's not for me? He loves me." She says. "That's what he wants you to think" I respond. "T-that's... not true."

We were near the exit, which gives me the opportunity to drag her out of here. I then wrapped my arms around her waist, and quickly slithered out. From the ball room, we hear the song "Deep Swim" by Windows96 playing, as various neon lights shine out. The hallway was dark, and all I could see was her face with the neon colors. She struggled from my grasp, but I quickly put her down as we were in a hallway. "Hey! Let me go back!" She says. "No. I'm trying to warn you. Naib doesn't care about you, he only uses you." I say, sadness hinted in my voice from her not realizing. "H-he does c-care about me.." She says, looking at me, as tears were developing in her eyes.

"(Y/N)" I say, in a low voice. She just looks at me, not answering. "I love you." I caress her cheeks, as her face expression turns surprised. "I've always loved you, idiot." I say, trying not to cry. "I-I..." I waited for her response.

"I love you, too."  

SORRY IF THIS WAS CHEESY LMAOAOSAOSJFGRFEO But seriously I hoped you enjoyed it!! Sorry if it took a long time to make this.

-Emily signing off...