William X Male! Reader ~Best Day Ever~

Sorry this took so long!! But I finally finished the request!! Right now, requests will be closed, so please don't request and patiently wait until requests are up again.

This is requested by: cocacolagay

ALSO SORRY IF THE READER SEEMS SO BLAND LMAOAOA I NEED TO WORK ON MAKING (Y/N) HAVE MORE PERSONALITY BUT IDK WHAT TYPE OF PERSONALITY TO GIVE THEM BC IDK IF THE REQUSTER WILL LIKE IT FORGIVE ME💀💀

Keywords in this story:

(F/C): Favorite Cereal (mines cinnamon toast crunch it's really good)

Anyway, enjoy the story!!

"Psst"

A voice says.

"Psst"

It continues as I groan in annoyance. I look next to me to see The Mind's Eye, aka Helena. She pokes me with her cane while I ate my cereal. "What do you want this time, Helena?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at her. "I just want to remind you about today." She says. "About what?" I say, muffled as I was eating (F/C). "Uhm, Miss Nightingale is having all the survivors have a day off at the beach, I just thought you might've want to know that since, y'know, we're going today." She says, holding onto her cane tightly.

I almost spit out my cereal, before harshly swallowing it. "And you decided it was the best time to say it now?!" I say in disbelief. "Yea... sorry about that." She apologizes. I soften a bit since this is Helena that we are talking about. "Alrighty... I'll get the supplies then." I say, then I went and picked up my bowl to go to the kitchen to put it in the sink.

"Oh, by the way," Helena says before I could go anywhere. I turned around and waited for her to speak. "Do you still have a crush on that guy named Will-" I quickly ran to her which startled her greatly. "Helena, don't-"

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to say it out loud!" Helena exclaims. I sigh, calming down. "It's alright, again." I say. I walk away but stopped in my tracks before exiting. "And yes, I do still have a crush on... him." I finish, walking out.

!TimeSkip!

"Helena, watch out!" I say, throwing her a cake-like float for her. She catches it and gives me a thumbs up. I smile back at her as we see almost all the survivors run around the beach area. Helena then sets up the place for our supplies and tanning spot. I sit down next to her, relaxing. "Maybe you should hang out with him." Helena says. "Are you sure?" I respond. She just nods and sits up. "Definitely. He's a good guy, I'm sure he'll like you!" She says, giving me encouragement. I sigh and also sat up. "Alright. I'll talk to him." She gets excited, also about to jump up in the air. "ALRIGHT!! Do it! You got this!!" She says, a little bit too loud, which startled me. "Alright, alright!" I chuckle, then stood up and walked towards William, who was talking to Naib and Emma.

"I then saw him knock him down to the ground, he looked so angry he tried to hit us and-" William gets interrupted by me when I tapped his shoulder. He look behind him and saw me. "Oh hey (Y/N)!" He says putting his arm around me. Emma chuckles. "Emma and Naib will be going now!" Emma says, speaking in third person. Naib just nods, but grins as they both walked away to give us some time.

"Oh uh, hey!" I respond, a little nervous. "I kinda wanted to ask you some advice, it's about me and someone I liked." I already knew this might've been a bad idea already, but once I said that sentence, I knew there was no going back now. "Oh?" He responds. "But why ask me?" I got a little more nervous and thought of an excuse. "Just thought you might've been more trustworthy, that's all." I respond quickly. "Alright, go on ahead!" He says, ready to hear what I will say.

"So, there's this one person I really love, I talk to them all the time, and... I don't know if they even return the feelings." I say. William looks surprised, it looked like he tried to look fine, but his expression said otherwise. "Is it about that Helena girl?" He responds. "Oh no! We're just good friends, that's all." I say, giggling awkwardly. He looks a bit relief, but still eager to know who my crush could be.

"Well, if they don't return the feelings, then forget 'bout them! There are plenty of fish in the sea, if you wanna vent about it to me anytime, but know I'm here for you man." He says, patting my back. I look at him, then start to get more nervous."B-but, the thing is... he's a guy. He won't like me anyway since we're both the same gender. He might even think I'm weird." William's expression turns from jolly to surprised. "O-oh." He says, stuttering and turning a bit red. He's putting the pieces together "I talk to them all the time?" "He's a guy?" No, It can't be me..." William thought.

"(Y/N), it's fine if it's a guy, I'm gonna have to say, I also kinda... have a crush on a guy too." He says, I look up at him, shocked. Could it be...? "He's the most kind and handsome guy I've ever met, he's also my best bro. I also don't know if he returns the feelings but I hope he does." I then turn red, about to confess. "William." I say, blurting it out. "Yea?" He responds.

"That guy is you. You're the one I love." I confess with sudden confidence (GET IT KINGGGGG WE LOVE A PERSON WITH CONFIDENCE)

"(Y-Y/N)??" He says, blushing. "T-this better not be a prank.." He says, stuttering hella lot. "No, it's not. And i'm sorry if this is weird, I know we probably shouldn't be together but know that I mean this with all my heart." I say. "B-bro.." William, a confident a jolly man, went speechless. It was silent, Helena was staring at us and everyone else, waiting for his response, is he going to return the feelings? Is he going to reject them?

Find out after the sponser, squarespace! squarespace is- (okay okay i'll go back to the fanfic💀)

"I...I love you too." William says, Finally saying what he was trying to say. "Really?!?" I say, smiling and about to cry. "always have been." (Wait, i'm your world?? Always have been *hands roses*)

William then immediately gives me a tight hug and spins me around. Helena then shouting in the background "I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!" as everyone is smiling from the wholesome moment. I then kiss William as he melts into it.

"I guess, this is my best day ever."

-------------------------------------------------------

LESS GOOO I DID IT!! I hope you really like it!! Writers block been driving me crazy, so I really need to make a rule where people will put the plot in it, either if it's simple or specific idk. But yea!! I'll see you in the next story!!

-Emily signing off...